for ask the same neck as gibson sg thunderstruck

su qianxi

Reaction score
大家好,我很高兴。终于找到了一个专业领域,可以询问吉他知识。
我想知道有一些 Gibson SG 和 2010 年 Gibson SG 雷霆安格斯的脖子一样吗?
我曾经有一个,但我卖了(不知道我为什么卖它)所以我想找另一个和 sg 雷击有相同脖子的 sg 我不能忍受 sg 原版
他们太贵了也许重新发行更好
但我还在想另一个问题
Gibson les paul(单切)不可能和雷霆有一样的脖子?那太好了!
谢谢大家!
问候形成一个中国男孩!

truckermde

Reaction score
I translated his message as this:

Hi everyone, I am very happy. Finally found a professional field, you can ask about guitar knowledge.
I wonder if there are some Gibson SGs that have the same neck as the 2010 Gibson SG Thunder Angus?
I used to have one, but I sold it (don’t know why I sell it) so I want to find another sg with the same neck as the sg lightning strike. I can’t stand the original sg
They are too expensive, maybe reissued is better
But I am still thinking about another question
Gibson les paul (single cut) can't have the same neck as the Thunder? That's great!
thank you all!
Greetings form a Chinese boy!

truckermde

Reaction score
大家好,我很高兴。终于找到了一个专业领域,可以询问吉他知识。
我想知道有一些 Gibson SG 和 2010 年 Gibson SG 雷霆安格斯的脖子一样吗?
我曾经有一个,但我卖了(不知道我为什么卖它)所以我想找另一个和 sg 雷击有相同脖子的 sg 我不能忍受 sg 原版
他们太贵了也许重新发行更好
但我还在想另一个问题
Gibson les paul(单切)不可能和雷霆有一样的脖子?那太好了!
谢谢大家!
问候形成一个中国男孩!
Welcome!!

I did a google translation for you; hope it was close.

Someone here will know what you're asking...

:cheers2:

su qianxi

Reaction score
I translated his message as this:

Hi everyone, I am very happy. Finally found a professional field, you can ask about guitar knowledge.
I wonder if there are some Gibson SGs that have the same neck as the 2010 Gibson SG Thunder Angus?
I used to have one, but I sold it (don’t know why I sell it) so I want to find another sg with the same neck as the sg lightning strike. I can’t stand the original sg
They are too expensive, maybe reissued is better
But I am still thinking about another question
Gibson les paul (single cut) can't have the same neck as the Thunder? That's great!
thank you all!
Greetings form a Chinese boy!
wow thanks a lot my cute friend i write it in english but i dont know why after send become chinese but
anyway u trasnslate them very well !!!!!!!

smk506

Reaction score
I played an Angus Young signature SG when they were new, but I never purchased it.

I do remember the neck had a slim or skinny feel to it. Even though it looks different, a 61 reissue might be a good model to look for.

They made a lot of them in the early 2000’s so I think some have made it to China.

Good luck in your search!

su qianxi

Reaction score
I played an Angus Young signature SG when they were new, but I never purchased it.

I do remember the neck had a slim or skinny feel to it. Even though it looks different, a 61 reissue might be a good model to look for.

They made a lot of them in the early 2000’s so I think some have made it to China.

Good luck in your search!
hi thank you for information ! I am not sure if sg 61 (before 2000) have same feelings as angus because i don’t know sg 61 reissue (before 2000) were nut 42mm or 38mm but I’ll try them ! I hope not spend to much bucause i also need a les paul. Thank you friend!

Roxy13

Reaction score
Does the Gibson version also have a very slim neck?

If you need one that costs less I have a MIJ Burny version. They are hard to find but cost a lot less. They only made it with a lightening bolt inlays in 1984. After that they did make it a couple more years but with the normal trapezoid inlays. If you find one you will probably have to import from Japan though.

su qianxi

Reaction score
hi roxy 1000thx for ur information i know this guitar and i used have one of this brand burny they are not spend to much and working nice but as a angus fan i would like to take a gibson more
greeting from tommaso suqianxi

Latest Threads