For a second LP, what should I look for?

truckermde

Reaction score
1642109763346.png

01GT Eibach

Reaction score
It actually looks like "Vintage Sunburst" to me (no red)... but yeah, sweet either way.
I appreciate all the nice words, sincerely. Peter is correct in that my 2018 CPP is a "vintage burst". The very first burst was a 1956 which inspired me. I consider my guitar above an awesome "poor man's R6" ... LOL.

1956 - First Les Paul Burst:

YXgDtbo.jpg

InTheEvening

Reaction score
Yeah, I think the voicing is what I like! Was a bit concerned initially but diggin it now. The middle pickup location took a little getting use to but is not really an issue, at least for me. Hope you score soon Sir!
Thanks! The LP Custom is def at the very top of my dream guitar list, super excited. Whether the Norlin works out or i keep the historic, I know I can’t go wrong.

Yeah, I was worried the middle pickup would get in the way, but it hasn’t gotten in the way for me either.

Last edited:

mjross

Reaction score
Thanks! The LP Custom is def at the very top of my dream guitar list, super excited. Whether the Norlin works out or i keep the historic, I know I can’t go wrong.

Yeah, I was worried the middle pickup would get in the way, but it hasn’t gotten in the way for me either.
Nothing wrong with a Historic!

lpfan1980

Reaction score
P90S goldtop that is the LP I want next I don't have any guitar with those pickups.l love the buzz

Latest Threads