Food Truck invasion tonight.......

Bluesky

Reaction score
I've been on a diet , doing good but will partake in a Food Truck invasion tonight. Literally havnt gone out or did anything since February .....the HOA is having a bunch of trucks at the clubhouse tonight......strangely looking really forward to this.
I'm not a big food truck guy but these are supposedly gourmet ones on a tour to stay in buisness during these tough times.
Its been a big success in other communities and told its organized very well.

I've been fasting on meal replacements to make up for whats about to be a massive explosion.........think 21 yr old sailor in Port after 100 days at sea.....:p:fingersx:

TheX

just some do0d
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
We do that here also, and some really good stuff.

Torshalla

Reaction score
Go crazy mate, enjoy! I love food trucks, big fashion all over now but used to be common with pizza trucks when i grew up... best pizzas ever :)

Bluesky

Reaction score
I hear they have Sushi and lobster !! Never thought Id eat sushi off a truck.....but im told its first rate.

Fret Hopper

Reaction score
We have Food Truck Tuesday in our neighborhood. As has been said, there is some great stuff comes outta those trucks.

I Break Things

Reaction score
Haven't heard of anything like that here. I have lost 7 pounds since last Friday though.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Wow. None of those are going to show out here. I wish!

Bluesky

Reaction score

My wife and I had the Lobster Rolls with 2 gourmet cupcakes.........My god it was good! I will sleep tonight like a rock and spend tomorrow morning on the can! Best way to start a Sunday........... :fingersx:

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dang........looks like the brown Truck invasion couldn't wait until morning.................made a Lobster roll of my own

Do you always strip naked to surf MLP?? :)

Roxy13

Reaction score
I could really use a Chinese food truck to roll up out here and park in a cornfield. I'm like jonsiing for an eggroll.

Bluesky

Reaction score
I could really use a Chinese food truck to roll up out here and park in a cornfield. I'm like jonsiing for an eggroll.
Man.......its probably why I'm 60 pounds overweight. We have about 6 Chinese. 1 Japanese and a Thai place within a 6 mile radias and all deliver. Not to mention. Outback, Roadhouse, Ruby Tuesdsys and several other establishments who all remember me when I'm off duty and take care of me........I have to literally just stay the F out of these places 100%.

The other day I was at a great Itslian restaurant we frequent. I'm being good....ordered a salad with eggplant.

On the TV it showed an officer killed after 41 yrs on the job. Owner walks out and gives me a big piece of chessecake Conoli . Says thank you . I'm really appreciative of his gesture, and of course take it.

I put it in my lunch box for my wife .....but for 3 hrs.....I could swear it was speaking to me........Eat me.....Eat me......sounded like a lesbian in heat.

Got it home......but It wasn't easy.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Man.......its probably why I'm 60 pounds overweight. We have about 6 Chinese. 1 Japanese and a Thai place within a 6 mile radias and all deliver. Not to mention. Outback, Roadhouse, Ruby Tuesdsys and several other establishments who all remember me when I'm off duty and take care of me........I have to literally just stay the F out of these places 100%.

The other day I was at a great Itslian restaurant we frequent. I'm being good....ordered a salad with eggplant.

On the TV it showed an officer killed after 41 yrs on the job. Owner walks out and gives me a big piece of chessecake Conoli . Says thank you . I'm really appreciative of his gesture, and of course take it.

I put it in my lunch box for my wife .....but for 3 hrs.....I could swear it was speaking to me........Eat me.....Eat me......sounded like a lesbian in heat.

Got it home......but It wasn't easy.
That eggroll would probably make me sick within 30 minutes, but I'm craving it anyway lol.

When you have pancreatitis you can't gain weight. You can't digest fat.

Bluesky

Reaction score
That eggroll would probably make me sick within 30 minutes, but I'm craving it anyway lol.

When you have pancreatitis you can't gain weight. You can't digest fat.
That sucks. My youngest son has bouts with that. He's pencil thin.

Standard

Reaction score
As someone who has worked in/seen the insides of several restaurant kitchens and food trucks, i usually prefer food trucks, mainly because they are almost always cleaner. They also have lower operating costs which allows some pretty exotic ingredients for reasonable prices, and in general food truck employees tend to give more of a shit. All adds up to a better experience.

Latest Threads