Focusrite 2i2 basics

Big Bombo Mamma

Reaction score
These are the ones that instantly come to mind.
I have segregated them based on speaker so I don't remember where I downloaded them from.
I can Google Drive Link any specific cab IRs if you want them and given that I have them.
Explore on your own by just Googling Free IRs and downloading them.
Its pretty low risk if you're downloading from good Youtubers and other sites that sell other audio stuff
thanks man!

Brek

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guitar should be good plugged directly into this device it has a high imp input. Then you can use garage band amps. I think in near future a lot of recording methods will be charging with the modelling quality that can be got these days. I use mine for practicing with. If I want to record I’m a close mic’d sm57 and a distant large diaphragm condenser Luddite.
I have just bought a similar interface from motu which has two mic pre’s and two line inputs so I can use the extra buss of the behringer to send to the line in of my motu so I can capture 6 live channels if needed. Enough to mic a drum kit if I get the opportunity.

JaxLPGuy

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the IR links, @LP1865. I've been thinking about getting an IR pedal. I've been using Positive Grid in Reaper but haven't don't a whole lot with IRs yet.

Latest Threads