First song released with the band (Les Paul & music video included)

wyldelife

Reaction score
Hi!

The band I am in (Underwing) just released our first song, "Reaper", and for the song we made a music video (which is a bit out of sync at some places :p).
We would really appreciate some constructive criticism on the song itself and the sound quality of the song (mixing and mastering). If you want to comment on the video itself, that would also be welcome.

Anyways, we want to share this with you, so I hope you enjoy :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9zWXXbsTJY[/ame]

Marshallow

Reaction score
That was great! Your mix passed my ultimate test: listening through the iPhone speaker. Your singer has a fantastic voice. Make another video in a hangar or some abandoned creepy place with just a couple of lightbulbs or on stage, it'll have a bit more dramatic effect than the rehearsal studio.

wyldelife

Reaction score
Thank you for your comments! It is really motivating to read, and thank you so much for taking the time to watch/hear the music! :D

@Who: There is definitely a lot of room for improvement in the visual department, and we have learned a lot during this process (we've done everything ourselves, from the mixing/mastering to the video). Hopefully you will see some improvement when we post our next song (we're planning a lyric video to go with the music this time). We have a facebook page if you want to follow the band, but I will post the next song here as well. Feels good to finally join the forum after being a long time lurker (even though I'm a strat player, haha!).

Thanks again guys!

Latest Threads