First official trailer for the new James Bond film "No Time To Die"

NRBQ

Reaction score
So here is the first official look at the new James Bond film, only now it's not James Bond 007 with a licence to kill, it's James Bond the retired pensioner. Apparently since SPECTER he's retired with his lady Swann and is relaxing living the good like in Jamaica when (you guessed it) he's called on to fight crime one more time. Every time I think I'm done they pull me back in! In the meantime someone else has taken over his 007 status and is on the scene to put him in his place. Freddy Mercury is the new bad guy, moonlighting as a heavy between tours, and even Blowfeld is back to tie it all up in a bow. M and Q are back, as is his famous 1965 Austin Martin DB5, and a bevy of fitted suits and hopefully a few wanton non woke women aka another prop to occupy his time. The movie is supposedly the most expensive Bond film by far, lots of exotic locations, and crazy stunts that defy his age (51) and gravity. The flick comes out on April of 2020, just in time to prevent global warming and save the planet.

I was disappointed with SPECTER and have high hopes this one will be better and that they'll send Craig off into the sunset on a high note. Here's the trailer, see what you think.

Apparently the original title was "No Time To Live And Let Die Twice Another Daylights Finger Dr. With Love" but they whittled it down a bit.

Last edited:

Malikon

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
looks like a Bond trailer

I still have no idea what the movie is about

The motorcycle up the stairs stunt was pretty damn cool though

rxbandit

Reaction score
looks like a Bond trailer

I still have no idea what the movie is about

The motorcycle up the stairs stunt was pretty damn cool though
I much prefer trailers that leave me wondering vs the modern trend of giving away every good joke and the entire plot in the trailer.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Bond as we know it ends here. I hear the next film will have a tranny playing 007.

And they will turn his severed dick into a gun.

Sad.

NRBQ

Reaction score
It will be a good renter ... er, uh ... streamer.
I don't go to the movies much these days but I always see James Bond flicks in the theater at least twice. So I'll keep that tradition alive with this one too.. I think it looks like a pretty cool trailer, and I'm not wanting to watch it too many times, so it's not played out when it finally opens in theater. It's amazing to think Craig took over in 2006 14 years ago, that's a long time to play that role, much longer than Connery or any of them other than Moore.

meatball

Reaction score
I will never see a Female JAmes Bond flick in the future ,, Daniel Craig is awesome in the roll ...

Malikon

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I thought the new movie was all about the 'new' female Bond, so I'm glad it still looks to be a Craig/Bond movie.

Maybe the next one is hers? ... I wont be watching that one. :laugh2:

RAG7890

Reaction score
My favourite Bond Actor.

Big fan of all the James Bond movies, but Daniel Craig is it IMHO.

Can't wait to see this one.

:cheers2:

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought the new movie was all about the 'new' female Bond, so I'm glad it still looks to be a Craig/Bond movie.

Maybe the next one is hers? ... I wont be watching that one. :laugh2:
I’m betting she dies.

Breezin

Reaction score
I never thought anyone would be as good as Connery in the role.
I was wrong , Craig is that good maybe better.
Hope they dont go the way of Ghostbusters , Terminator and Charlies Angels , or I will will be done with Bond.

Latest Threads