First Gig in 18 Months..

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Am I "rusty?".No.Am I confident ? ALWAYS. There was a time when I would drink HEAVY before gigs to "kill nerves." I actually gave a HUFF back then,this was in the early 90's,

" OK ,I can DESTROY every band on the bill,get some bigger gigs.....then Nirvana will fall...

I was obsessed with Nirvana. I knew I had just as much talent and pain as Kurt,just give me a chance.

NO GO! My drummer started "blowing off" practices. He wanted to go camping with his "frigid" gal,no SEX camping instead of world domination,?
Kurt then ruined EVERYTHING! How could I win THE BELT from a dead man?

OLD FEZZIWIG mk 1 "died" several months later.I went into RETIREMENT
/////////////////////////

13 years later=2007 I had my "comeback".It was a soiled diaper. I had a eager bassist, Tommy Flop ,but,my 21 year old drummer had a drug problem.We played 5 gigs,the last one was GREAT,played a Wounded Warrior gig with ex A's band =The Peace Creeps,of Woman's Got the Power fame.I played my 80 LP STD. We were HOT. Peace Creeps LOVED us,so did the crowd......then....drummer OD'ed at our next practice....he lived...OLD FEZZ mk 2 DIED!
///////////////////////////

7 long years later=2014
Rrrrrrrrringgggggggg
"FEZZ?"
"I used to be."
"Tommy Flop,I need FEZZ."
"Holy Fluff,you are alive?I thought you died?"
Tommy Flop is sick,been dying for the last 20 years.

So,we got a MEAN drummer ,we easily won the FEZZBELT . We have held the title for 6 years now?Bruno Sammartino who?

Saturday we will retain FEZZBELT again. I now have a "stunt guitarist",Chris Narcos to add MORE,I also have a bagpiper coming down to play Amazing Grace to open the show and join us later on RoLLERBALL KING.It is a Memorial Show for the GREAT TOMMY SCARS who died recently.TOMMY actually won a "fake," FEZZBELT , great kid RIP

I will plug in my PUFF PAGE DRAGON TELE straight into my new Black Magick Supro.I will be the 34th best guitarist in the cosmos.I will drive home down I95 STILL the CHAMP..................not bad for a " washed up" 55 year old "damage case".........my talent will NEVER die.......

Last edited:

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Have someone follow you (clips of preparing, going, getting there, backstage, on stage, etc.) with a proper camera
or high definition cell phone.
It's gonna be the "biggerest" !

:thumb:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Kill em all, Fezz!!!!
LP, I will- I strap on the guitar=INSTANT ROCK!
Have someone follow you (clips of preparing, going, getting there, backstage, on stage, etc.) with a proper camera
or high definition cell phone.
It's gonna be the "biggerest" !

:thumb:
Bobby, I will try. We actually have a BIG gig in Oct in Philly at The Fire playing with The End AD and some other "BIG" bands. We are the "JOKE BAND"-Old Fisterbag?-little do they know that I'm going OVER. I should be playing on Cruises withPoison and Warrant-instead putting us on a bill with? SHEEEEEETTTT. I'm hiring a cameraman for this gig-watch the eggs smear on their faces=interviews, Whole show in Hi-Def---be as good as The Last Waltz.......it will? HELL YEAH!

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Where & when Tim? I'm gonna be here for another day before heading back to the beach.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Where & when Tim? I'm gonna be here for another day before heading back to the beach.
Steve, don't bother-you get a ONE ON ONE anytime-come to FEZZGARAGE-We will jam just for you and get you so STONED Mommy will have to drive you home!
1626981770936.png

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Steve, don't bother-you get a ONE ON ONE anytime-come to FEZZGARAGE-We will jam just for you and get you so STONED Mommy will have to drive you home!
Cool... let's do it. It would be great to jam with you rockstars!

In the mean time - break a leg on Saturday brotha!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
What a SICK Joke-if you told me in '93 I would be 55 playing a gig with a Jimmy Page sig and a Ron Asheton sig I would've [email protected],

"WHAT? A Page sig-LP?"
"No, FUGLY Tele."
"Ugggg."
"Asheton ? Strat?"
"No V?"
"WHAT? YOU LIE.

No lie, 55 years DEAD playing a Masonic Hall for 40 AGING PUNKS...........No Les Paul in sight.....BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THAWK819

Reaction score
Am I "rusty?".No.Am I confident ? ALWAYS. There was a time when I would drink HEAVY before gigs to "kill nerves." I actually gave a HUFF back then,this was in the early 90's,

" OK ,I can DESTROY every band on the bill,get some bigger gigs.....then Nirvana will fall...

I was obsessed with Nirvana. I knew I had just as much talent and pain as Kurt,just give me a chance.

NO GO! My drummer started "blowing off" practices. He wanted to go camping with his "frigid" gal,no SEX camping instead of world domination,?
Kurt then ruined EVERYTHING! How could I win THE BELT from a dead man?

OLD FEZZIWIG mk 1 "died" several months later.I went into RETIREMENT
/////////////////////////

13 years later=2007 I had my "comeback".It was a soiled diaper. I had a eager bassist, Tommy Flop ,but,my 21 year old drummer had a drug problem.We played 5 gigs,the last one was GREAT,played a Wounded Warrior gig with ex A's band =The Peace Creeps,of Woman's Got the Power fame.I played my 80 LP STD. We were HOT. Peace Creeps LOVED us,so did the crowd......then....drummer OD'ed at our next practice....he lived...OLD FEZZ mk 2 DIED!
///////////////////////////

7 long years later=2014
Rrrrrrrrringgggggggg
"FEZZ?"
"I used to be."
"Tommy Flop,I need FEZZ."
"Holy Fluff,you are alive?I thought you died?"
Tommy Flop is sick,been dying for the last 20 years.

So,we got a MEAN drummer ,we easily won the FEZZBELT . We have held the title for 6 years now?Bruno Sammartino who?

Saturday we will retain FEZZBELT again. I now have a "stunt guitarist",Chris Narcos to add MORE,I also have a bagpiper coming down to play Amazing Grace to open the show and join us later on RoLLERBALL KING.It is a Memorial Show for the GREAT TOMMY SCARS who died recently.TOMMY actually won a "fake," FEZZBELT , great kid RIP

I will plug in my PUFF PAGE DRAGON TELE straight into my new Black Magick Supro.I will be the 34th best guitarist in the cosmos.I will drive home down I95 STILL the CHAMP..................not bad for a " washed up" 55 year old "damage case".........my talent will NEVER die.......
I feel like I probably only understood about 40% of this post... but I also feel like it was awesome for some reason I can't quite explain and I read it twice just because.

NotScott

Reaction score
I feel like I probably only understood about 40% of this post... but I also feel like it was awesome for some reason I can't quite explain and I read it twice just because.
Welcome to Fezzspeak! Don't worry, you will be fluent in it soon enough.:laugh2:

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
i've got you at 27th best.
M&M the "ratings" are very "fluid" one day @John Vasco is ahead of me,then Snowy White is ahead,Viv Campbell..Earl Slick appears...."THEY" would love to "strip"me of the FEZZBELT.....been trying for years..."THEY " can pack their lunches...
TWACK,no worries, time and space meld,truth and fiction dance.....just enjoy the ride....

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
i didn't get a chance to PM you, but you hit 15th for a bit there.
but then....
welll....
you gotta tune, timmy.
you gotta tune.
i get you're true to the art, but these ranking mofo's don't see that shit.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
it may take a while to truly understand the genius you're witnessing, but trust me....
keep watching.
(unless you're sensitive to pics of teles with blood all over the pickguards...)
there's shit you see every day.
this ain't that.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
i didn't get a chance to PM you, but you hit 15th for a bit there.
but then....
welll....
you gotta tune, timmy.
you gotta tune.
i get you're true to the art, but these ranking mofo's don't see that shit.
M&,M ,they "tease" you ,one day I was at 7 for 3 seconds,then,123,561 .....Buddy Guy never leaves top 10
..Bill Frisell does well...FED wants me to be "humble"....I tried that years ago...got DESTROYED.

Now I'm at 65....right behind Todd,manager = Tampa GC...

Latest Threads