FireHawk FX Reverbs all sound the same

rjwilson37

Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone,

I have a question that maybe someone can answer. I am not going through the Effect Loop on the back of the amp, just going straight in. I am finding that all the Reverbs on the FireHawk FX sound the same pretty much, you would think they would be different in some way or another. Is this maybe because I am not going through the effects loop in the back of the amp.

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
Reverb almost always sounds better in the loop. Have you tried the four cable method? You can set up your firehawk to have some effects before the amp and some in the loop.

I have a Firehawk 1500 which has the same engine as Firehawk FX, and the reverbs sound pretty different to me.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Reverb almost always sounds better in the loop. Have you tried the four cable method? You can set up your firehawk to have some effects before the amp and some in the loop.

I have a Firehawk 1500 which has the same engine as Firehawk FX, and the reverbs sound pretty different to me.
No experience with the Firehawk. I tend to agree that reverb is best in the loop and a must if you want amp distortion. But it should sound great going into a clean amp. :dunno:

Latest Threads