Zohran

Reaction score
Surprise Guys!
6E1D0864-016C-4874-A848-F5AD586C6165.jpeg
4B38DC24-1657-4E8B-BB6E-9B7C58B96A37.jpeg
088BF8B5-161D-4FD7-9864-052AABDF2FCD.jpeg
D32FBA17-FBC1-427F-8E02-C2A23B5671EC.jpeg

I didn’t even play this or do anything to it. What is this? I came back home today from work and saw this.

tygr1

Reaction score
Were I you, I would consider these 'slight' imperfections as character marks. I'd play the crap out of the guitar and consider it MINE! With it's own character which is directly tied to you and only you.

Dude, that guitar is YOURS!! And it's still perfect!

PierM

Reaction score
Once the finish goes unstable and contaminated with crap, like ethanol and polish, and virtuoso etc etc, any kind of shit can happen. A contamination like that could make your lacquer unstable forever, which means the finish it keeps moving as it can't dry again. You can't stop that process, there are not polish, virtuoso, wax and crap, that you can put there and fix, like magics. That's like trying to regrow a bald head with a shower of minoxidil. It does just NOT work.

This is why I told you to bring the guitar to a professional. (sorry, the guy who said your neck was fine and needed a pass with turtle wax, isn't a professional)

You keep ignoring the advice, and trolling yourself with that infinite list of denial actions. At some point you'll be giving up I guess...;)

Now let's start another list of useless questions and actions....:cheers::cheers::cheers:

JohnnyN

Reaction score
So how can you check a finish with alcohol? It was fine all these days.
I guess the alcohol softened the nitro lacquer. Now it's hardened again and checked in progress.

Zohran

Reaction score
Were I you, I would consider these 'slight' imperfections as character marks. I'd play the crap out of the guitar and consider it MINE! With it's own character which is directly tied to you and only you.

Dude, that guitar is YOURS!! And it's still perfect!
Yeah man but it came out even before I started playing it properly.

Zohran

Reaction score
Once the finish goes unstable and contaminated with crap, like ethanol and polish, and virtuoso etc etc, any kind of shit can happen. A contamination like that could make your lacquer unstable forever, which means the finish it keeps moving as it can't dry again. You can't stop that process, there are not polish, virtuoso, wax and crap, that you can put there and fix, like magics. That's like trying to regrow a bald head with a shower of minoxidil. It does just NOT work.

This is why I told you to bring the guitar to a professional. (sorry, the guy who said your neck was fine and needed a pass with turtle wax, isn't a professional)

You keep ignoring the advice, and trolling yourself with that infinite list of denial actions. At some point you'll be giving up I guess...;)

Now let's start another list of useless questions and actions....:cheers::cheers::cheers:
Hmm...

Macronaut

Reaction score

Amen!:applause:

Latest Threads