Finally the key to tone has been found

strayedstrater

Reaction score
"((( Crafted this as an April Fools' joke 2021. I yield the massive tonal improvements heard when engaging the Aural Excitement circuit of various guitars with this strap installed, may possibly be mostly due to a placebo effect )))."

"*Tone is subjective. You or your audience may or may not hear any audible or measurable difference arising from use of the PerfecTONE strap. YMMV. The longer and harder you practice, the better your tone will get, guaranteed. ;-) "

The strap is real and you can buy it, but the electronics are just playful artwork.

TVvoodoo

Reaction score
:) that was fun... been wanting to do it for years

madmusicltd

Reaction score
I appreciate that the point to point wiring is vintage braided, but it seems to me you will need to replace those resistors with something more vintage, and add the bumble bee caps to the circuit to really get the right tone, not to mention hide glue for the leather strap.

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I appreciate that the point to point wiring is vintage braided, but it seems to me you will need to replace those resistors with something more vintage, and add the bumble bee caps to the circuit to really get the right tone, not to mention hide glue for the leather strap.
Hide glue in leather straps will make a Les Paul headstock break. You're playing in a hot stage for 2 hours...sweating your balls off....the heat from your body transfers to the strap.....hide glue melts. Guitar goes down. Seen it a million times.

Lungo

Reaction score
Wow! I’m aurally excited!

Latest Threads