Finally, a pick that won't break your strings

Chango Malo

Reaction score
Can you believe it? Some whiz kid came up with a pick that won't jump onto the floor or break strings on the regular at long last. You can keep your bumblebee picks, Fender mediums, Blue Chips, Wegens, Dawgs, D'Addarios, Dunlops, Tortex, Jazz3s, Gravitys, Graph Tech Tusqs, Chicken Picks, Primetones, Davas, Dragon's Hearts, ugly ass Kirk Hammetts, PPpandas, ChromaCasts, brass, aluminum, stainless steel, stone, 'tonewood', 351s, fat triangles, tiny pointy ones, sharkfin shaped, whatever. It doesn't matter. These will blow them all away. Your current pick is a just a P.O.C. compared to these new picks. You're playing junk and you don't know it. Do yourself a favor and get with the times and get you some modern picks and stop busting yer strings at all those high paying gigs (16 in three weekends, dude!) and join the real guitar players.
Get you some

Just in time for Friday

LP1865

Reaction score
I don't see any difference in the material, but the extra thing sticking out seems useful. I would try it out if I could.
The material is Delrin, lots of brands use it

TheX

Still Alive and Well
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
My bumblebee picks allow me to pick with the pick, and use all of my fingers for finger picking. This does not. Seems really limited.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
1623429949688.png

what an absolutely awful way to hold a pick. Are you supposed to do nothing but strum cowboy chords and all the movement comes from your elbow and shoulder? Just beat and hack at the strings?

Sure hope you don't use your wrist with a pick positioned like that, or do leads, or sweep, or anything requiring finesse or dexterity or nimbleness.

That's just bludgeoning all 6 strings at once while doing cowboy chords.

#triggered

ugh,.. terrible

Chango Malo

Reaction score
My bumblebee picks allow me to pick with the pick, and use all of my fingers for finger picking. This does not. Seems really limited.
well, you're wrong. What do you know anyways? I'd show you the error of your ways but I have to go pick up my loser band so they can play all my equipment on a gig they have nothing to do with so I don't have time.

Last edited:

Chango Malo

Reaction score
I don't have a problem breaking strings.

if you do it's most likely not the pick.

More silly guitar marketing stuff. Like special rags to wipe your strings.
I've been playing for 300 years, I've been doing this too long to actually work on a common sense solution.

Chango Malo

Reaction score
I'se gonna say, folded matchbook covers get all soft and nice; liking the watermelon idea.

This'd be good for getting an orange started...
View attachment 543198
Matchbooks have crappy tone, everyone knows that. Maybe a matchbox that had maple stick matches in it, but Eric Johnson says that that ends up sounding too bright so...

Chango Malo

Reaction score
View attachment 543199

what an absolutely awful way to hold a pick. Are you supposed to do nothing but strum cowboy chords and all the movement comes from your elbow and shoulder? Just beat and hack at the strings?

Sure hope you don't use your wrist with a pick positioned like that, or do leads, or sweep, or anything requiring finesse or dexterity or nimbleness.

That's just bludgeoning all 6 strings at once while doing cowboy chords.

#triggered

ugh,.. terrible

I would say something here, but Karmen Ghia or whatever the fuck yer name is, I'm just gonna smoke you inna geetar dual.

Shred Astaire

Reaction score
I’ve actually never broken a string and I play ham handed. Now I’ll break mine tonight but it ain’t cuz of the pick.

Latest Threads