Fifty shades of White

Oranjeaap

Reaction score
Tell us more about the SG.
It has the neck markings of a Standard (trapezoids) but the headstock of a Special (no crown inlay). The Wraparound bridge and pot layout is unique for this SG configuration.
Don't forget the bound ebony fretboard ;)

The color is called Iceburst. That should be enough info for you to figure out the exact model hehe

Oranjeaap

Reaction score
I really want one of those some day, but they're just too damn rare and/or expensive here in Europe!

SG Goddess with P-94’s.
Spot on!
It's a great guitar, with some "high-end" features like the bound ebony fretboard, trapezoid fretboard inlays, logo is pearloid inlay. Skinny neck, nice balanced weight. Great honky punch with the p-94, it might look like a polite guitar but it packs a mean punch!

jb_abides

Reaction score
I really want one of those some day, but they're just too damn rare and/or expensive here in Europe!
And talk about rare: a lefty! Rare everywhere. More black than white exist, per my observation....

Telechamp

Reaction score
Somehow my 2013 Alpine White LP Studio is just as white as the day I bought it new seven years ago. Not complaining, though!

First shot is the day I bought in in 2013 - 2nd pic is last week when I weighed it..

mdittman

Reaction score
Somehow my 2013 Alpine White LP Studio is just as white as the day I bought it new seven years ago. Not complaining, though!

First shot is the day I bought in in 2013 - 2nd pic is last week when I weighed it..

I'm afraid your studio will have to take a knee to my black beauty and apologize. BBM (black beauties matter).

EdmundGTP

Reaction score
Okay, I lied. I got only 3.

Post your own and lets see if we can make it to 50?

(Dont worry about the missing parts, the SG and ES are works in progress)

What's the story with the ES? A custom order color, or is that a Showcase Edition with swapped hardware?

Latest Threads