FGN-Guitars (FujiGen)

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Has anyone pulled a harness out of their FGN? If so, do you remember if it had long or short shaft pots?
Haven't changed them by now, though you can't get wrong when using long shaft pots, IMO

moreles

Reaction score
Long shaft pots can almost always be adjusted to arrive at the correct height while short shaft pots either fit or they don't. I've always been able to use long shaft -- short shaft...not always.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Good point. Not sure they will reach the US either or if I have to try to get one from Japan if I decide I want one.

moreles

Reaction score
Jeez, I wish there were more FGN guitars in the used market. I never, ever encounter one of the great, more recent FGNs. I have an old FGV Orville that is fantastic. I would love to see and play one of the Expert Flame models.

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
Jeez, I wish there were more FGN guitars in the used market. I never, ever encounter one of the great, more recent FGNs. I have an old FGV Orville that is fantastic. I would love to see and play one of the Expert Flame models.
Here is a great deal in the US

https://reverb.com/item/4529632-fgn-expert-odyssey-eos-al-r-2017-black-made-in-japan-authorized-dealer-ship-from-ca-usa

and a really nice variation of a modern Single Cut

https://reverb.com/item/4561046-fgn-j-standard-flame-black-jfl-hh-black-made-in-japan-mij-arch-top-set-in-neck-authorized-dealer

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
The newest addition to my FGN-group arrived on thursday
sadly it has a small damage on the headstock....

will get it fixed soon.....
IMG_0277.JPG

some new group-shots

The Custom Duo Virtuoso and Standard

z1.1  FGN JFT Duo 5-19 - sold.JPG

The Flat-Top Duo

The Masterfield Trio

Last edited:

Jack...

Reaction score
Love your collection!
I'm more into dark cherry myself, this is my FGN:

I live in Tokyo so I'm always tempted to go to their custom house, but the last time I did that I bought the tele, so I just don't trust myself... the newest EXPERT RISE line look real fine

Latest Threads