FGN-Guitars (FujiGen)

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Super Mod
Reaction score
Hello, just joined the FGN family a few days ago.
Hi,
welcome here at MyLesPaul - and welcome in the FGN-Family
we need pics of your LS-10 :thumb:

for the pickguard, I could look and measure the one on my LC-10 and compare it to a spare one I have from an Epi
or you could ask the distributor of your country, the should have spare parts,
https://www.plutonmusic.com/
at least the German distributor has...

Spaceknight

Reaction score
Hello paruwi, thank you for your answer. I read the whole topic and am impressed by your humble FGN collection :)

I wrote to Fgn support and they kindly forwarded me to the distributor as well. However they probably stopped distributing. Maybe I should give them a call.

A friend of mine will give me a Gibson pickguard these days. Let's see if it will fit.

And I will make and post some pictures too :)

diogoguitar

Reaction score
interesting guitars... I wonder if FGN has a LP copy in left handed. I've been looking for some with ebony fretboard but the Gibson ones are incredibly expensive.
I do have an ESP eclipse w/ Ebony, but that model is performance oriented (thinner neck and body)... I wanted something more tradition oriented

Last edited:

Spaceknight

Reaction score
As far as the pickguard is concerned,

I took two Gibson Studio's and measured the distance between two pickups. As you can see from the pictures, Gibsons have ~60mm distance where FGN has ~57mm. A Gibson pickguard will not fit without modification. Can someone measure the distance of an Epi?

IMG_6211.jpg
IMG_6215.jpg
IMG_6216.jpg

PierM

Premium Member
Reaction score
@paruwi

After the shit Gibson Memphis is trying to sell these days, I gave up on that side for now, so since I'd like to have an high end, full "335" body guitar, I'm thinking I could forgive about that ugly headstock, and pull the trigger on a Masterfield Custom HH/BK, but I really struggle to find proper information on that neck profile. I see you have both the P90 and the HH, so you must know. :)

Is it a full neck, rounder in the hands, or a skinny one? Also, do you know who has the P90 version available? Damn I'd love a semi with P90....

TY!

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Super Mod
Reaction score
but I really struggle to find proper information on that neck profile.
I tend to call both of them similar to the '60s slim taper' type, maybe a bit thicker,
not a baseball-type neck
The P90 Masterfield in Black is currently hard to get, cause they just make them in 'antique white'
Most 'good' German dealers do ship to Italy AFAIK
Shoot them a mail and ask if they can get a black one, sometimes this works...
it worked for me with models that were never officially available

full "335" body guitar,
you know they're not full size...:hmm:
FGN-Masterfield-EN.jpg

the lower bout is smaller

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Super Mod
Reaction score
I'm thinking I could forgive about that ugly headstock,

just to get used to the look....

BTW, I've sold the one with the 'not fitting' headstock

Last edited:

CatHearder

Reaction score
My NCLS10 turned up 2 days ago. Very happy! Love the neck profile on it. I was not a fan of the A8 pickups, but soon realized that the height was out (way far away). I have been dialing them in over the last few nights after work and getting a reasonable sound out of them, though they are not quite what I am after.

Might change them to a 59N and a 59Custom-Hybrid

Attachments

Last edited: