Fezz "LIVE" Sat/27 Raritan Nj

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
FUZZGOD here in your screen. Big things happening,as usual. Tweaking the physical body. Readying for another comeback gig. We played the R+R Picnic 2012 last month. It went smooth. It was a "home"crowd. Sat is another game altogether. Bar gig. Halloween party. De Cicco's Bar in Raritan Nj 10:00 Pm. Any worries? No. I have utmost faith in FEZZIWIG,the band,man,concept,....

Fezz.
Hey Fezz....

Wait a minute..........................................................................

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Fez Live(Lives)

Tim Fezziwig here at my...........where is my table?
Who cares?

R+R is what is on my mind. Big gig tomorrow . Every gig is big. A chance to express myself. The electric guitar is a weapon. I'm going to icepick the drunks. Ron Wood Tele into Koch Twintone dirty channel. Half power rated 25 watts, so tubes burn. Tube long spring reverb at 4. Surf to infinity. Fezz is a surf band now. 3 instros. 4 w/vocals. Stones cover. 30 minutes. Opening band supreme. I would take on any two man band. We are rilly rilly good:applause:

Fezz is that you? You seem tame.

Yeah, I'm into retirement now. Just get me some gigs now and then. I'm glad I can work on just guitar now. Writing tires me. Tonight I will be with Nick Drake,LInk,Syd Barrett,,,,,,,several others. Ghost jams in the fields. What's that? Tim +Jeff Buckley together. That was Nick Drake. I'm leaving now. I have work to do. Oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,EAT FUZZ

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

There you have it from the Fezz' mouth. Surf PunkR+R. LIve <<10 pm Raritan Nj. De Cicco's. FuzzGod ascends..................................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Lb_LfzJ1c]Nick Drake - Black Eyed Dog (Instrumental) - YouTube[/ame]

schoolie

Reaction score
I'm on the wrong coast, but would love to be there, FUZZ! I'll wait for the concert DVD. Get Scorsese to direct. He's good!

Seantk

Reaction score
you know if I was in Jersey I would be there! Rock on Fezz! :dude:

realjimjim

Reaction score
Good bye Snookie and The Situation!

Jersey's never gonna be the same after a FEZZFEST!!!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
No practice. Tele stays on tree. I will pound coffee before show,call on FEZZ. Then I get to rest for the show. I'm sure FEZZ will be best bar band on planet. We are happy. Happy artists prosper.

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Raritan??? I used to work there a few years ago... Maybe I'll stop by and cheer you on!

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Raritan??? I used to work there a few years ago... Maybe I'll stop by and cheer you on!

LZ, 10:00 pm. Mrs Fezz? Mrs. T? She will be there. My friends from the past. I've never been to Raritan. Looking forward to teaching them about LOVE:laugh2:

VictorB

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
When do you guys go on?

VictorB

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Whoops! You beat me to it.

VictorB

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'm going to do my best to get down there Tim.

If I do I'll bring my video camera if that's ok?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I'm going to do my best to get down there Tim.

If I do I'll bring my video camera if that's ok?

LZ, no rules. Bring camera. I , I mean, Fezz loves to perform. Mrs? Is bringing her camera with vid. Never can have enough vid. Sell product. Push product:thumb:

VictorB

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That's the place on Anderson St, right?

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
Holycrap!

When I previously said, "Fezz can summon an evil storm" I wasn't actually being serious.

.....BUT YOU DID!!!! :wow:

ok, I believe in your powers now. All hail Fezz, minion of Sabu! Keeper of the fuzz! Summoner of Sandy!

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
I wish I could make it. Sounds like a LOT more fun than the Halloween party I'm attending and don't want to go to in the first place.

Latest Threads