FEZZ Goes to HELL

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Here at sit at my sulphur table. Content. I have been cast out from Tim T for several months now, apparently I was causing marital and mental strife?It was time. Tim did summon me. I'm not meant to be the dominant one. I have so much time now. No gigs,drummers, fat club-owners,chump cover bands,drunks,prostitutes,clams,bees,stacked heels,,,,,,to deal with,,,,,,,,,,,,

There are layer upon layers of realms. I usually hang with Mr.LINK WRAY:thumb: He appears to be the REAL DEAL. We play surf for decades. We did a 110 year version of PIPELINE the other day. Not really a day if it lasts a 110 years? Things are not literal where I am.

We sit on a mountain. Purple clouds.Many times we BREAK through. One night we watched THE 1OO YEAR WAR rage on. Link came up with the idea.

"We shall play PIPELINE and accompany the battles."

Link plays a naturally relic'ed SG Custom. White. 3 PUP!
I play another variation of THE BEAST=74 Custom

No amps used here. We "conjure" tones. I go for a HEAVY BASSMAN.LINK LOVES FENDER TWINS PUSHED TO FUZZZZZZZZZZ.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Today in honor of Hallows' Eve I will dig deep. I will visit DEVIL FEZZ IN HELL:shock:

Walls thick with snot. Worms the size of trains. A low cry sustains. Sounds like a "sour" E chord. FEZZ hovers . He goes towards the light at the end of the tunnel, more like a funnel.

DEVIL FEZZ "butchers" NIB.

"FEZZ, nice surprise. I just conjured a version of Pearly Gates. I call in Snotty Gates."

FEZZ does not tell DEVIL FEZZ that it does not matter what guitar he plays. He will still sound "thin." DEVIL FEZZ is cursed with crap tone? He fiddles too much, doesn't practice the important things. DEVIL FEZZ plays like a drugged 14 year old.

"DEVIL FEZZ, you sound GIANT. Billy Gibbons has nothing on you."
"DON'T LIE TO ME! I SOUND THIN!"

Snot gurgles from the walls. This is not a conventional HELL, this is Tim T's version. Tv's and cellphones line the walls. Schoolbuses block demon's paths. No POETRY here.

"DEVIL FEZZ, I'm going to hang with you for several million years.I know your problem. You still use amps+noise-gates+noise boxes........LINK showed me THE WAY."

FEZZ and DEVIL FEZZ hover over the rivers of A-1 steak sauce. FEZZ explains to DEVIL FEZZ how to DREAM tone. HELL will have" sweet +saturated "RONSON tone soon.

"What guitar do you want to play FEZZ?"
"A Ron Asheton V, stock."

The V appears.

" I think I'm going HENDRIX STRAT."

Jimi's burning Montery Pop STRAT pops into DEVIL'S hands.

"DEVIL FEZZ, I think you need DUMBLE tone to go with those single coils. I'm going for a BURNING BOOGIE tone."

They bust into what else?

HELL AIN'T A BAD PLACE TO BE!

Hundred Years' War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77TOYSiIoMI

Mattyboy

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSzZHkTzpDc]Alice Cooper - Go To Hell - YouTube[/ame]

NeptuneBlue

Reaction score
I got my reservation already:laugh2: Tell him said hi, I'll see him whenever I get there

By the way, thanks for the recommendations. I started in on Link today. Good stuff.

markerdown

Reaction score
When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed the Fezzzzz, :D

76 ibanez 2619

Reaction score
Fezz, it's all Hallow's eve.
Have a snickers and a glass of milk.
Then some scotch and you will be OK.
Watch "The Wizard of Oz" or "The hill's will be alive with MusiK"
Take a benedryl and sleep.
Get up and watch Bambi and bannish the evil.
The sun also rises!
We are all hoping, but it's Halloween and the doorbell rings.

Stevie 202

Reaction score
Satan couldn't have said it any better!

satan.jpg

(any excuse)

SFK

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-mjK9X5bKw]Ladislaw Starewicz - The Devil's Ball - YouTube[/ame]

SFK

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-mjK9X5bKw]Ladislaw Starewicz - The Devil's Ball - YouTube[/ame]

DADGAD

Reaction score
I think Fezzy got Bath salts for Halloween last year and hasn't run out yet.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
That is without question your best post ever.
P, thanks. I enjoy doing "pure" fiction.:thumb:
I got my reservation already:laugh2: Tell him said hi, I'll see him whenever I get there

By the way, thanks for the recommendations. I started in on Link today. Good stuff.

TT, Link is so primal.You can hear the guitar neck being WRUNG. I LOVE "Live at Paridiso." HOLY HELL!

I go to the MEAT STORE. I buy a roast,lemons,horseradish,eggs,mushrooms ,and potatoes . $33.16. I listen to Jimmy Page"LUCIFER RISING",creepy stuff,mainly keyboards. I go to Wade'sComics. I have $40 store credit. I procure a Creature from Black doll w/ girl in swimsuit:shock:and CREEPY PRESENTS STEVE DITKO.

I then park at my old middle-school and walk in the mist listening to DAZED and CONFUSED. I ..................you know the rest......

Tags? Cheap cologne? :hmm:

SFK

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Wow. I got notification twice that you liked my post. Eerie.

And thank you.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Now, Lords of Salem,,,,,all nighter,,,,,,Flowers of Evil reading at 4:20 am,,,,,fresh bread being baked,,,,offered to the DEAD tomorrow,, may go see Nancy Spungen,put a pick and a piece of bread on her grave.

Brazilnut

Reaction score
Great post, Tim. Have a great Hollow Weenie. Maybe toast a marshmallow.

markerdown

Reaction score
Now, Lords of Salem,,,,,all nighter,,,,,,Flowers of Evil reading at 4:20 am,,,,,fresh bread being baked,,,,offered to the DEAD tomorrow,, may go see Nancy Spungen,put a pick and a piece of bread on her grave.

One pill makes you larger
And one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you
Don't do anything at all,
Go ask Fezz, when he's ten feet tall

And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah smoking caterpillar
Has given you the call
To call Fezz, when he was just small

When the men on the chessboard get up
And tell you where to go