Fez Live (vid)

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Was that really you? Or your stunt double?

HEY > No one noticed the BLack FLag Tee :dude:

fezz.png

The sound kid asked if I was doing any Black Flag , I said "All night long:thumb:. I started out wanting to be Jimmy Page and ended up sounding like Greg Ginn? Greg Ginn DESTROYS:applause:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cR7kZ1QIMs&list=UUtKiNiqWoZ_vtb8UjH0gW6Q&index=16&feature=plcp]Black Flag.mov - YouTube[/ame]

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Guitar is neat. I'm downloading The Humbler right now.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDfqPQNqgUM]Danny Gatton - Elvis medley - Toronto - April 10 1989 - YouTube[/ame]

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
R, that is 52 yr old Buddy from LOST CAUSE:thumb:I love him. He wants to join FEZZ. I'm a duo. I need nobody treading on my R+R guitar.:applause:

I figured that you must have at least known the dude after you didn't do a Keef on him... could see you backing away from the mic hastily while he was still hovering around it up there, though, and figured that he was some sort of friendly nuisance.

You're a patient soul, is all I am gonna tell ya. Either that, or your criminal record is already such that you can't afford yet another Battery with Guitar charge...

Great job, though... I sure did enjoy seeing and watching you play! :thumb:

--R :D

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I figured that you must have at least known the dude after you didn't do a Keef on him... could see you backing away from the mic hastily while he was still hovering around it up there, though, and figured that he was some sort of friendly nuisance.

You're a patient soul, is all I am gonna tell ya. Either that, or your criminal record is already such that you can't afford yet another Battery with Guitar charge...

Great job, though... I sure did enjoy seeing and watching you play! :thumb:

--R :D

R, He is totally cool. He asked if he could sing MonkeyMan. I play for the audience. I'm there for the people. I like interaction. FUZZGOD is very lenient. Join the fun. R+R is meant to be alive and sloppy. :applause::

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
Thanks, Tim! I have a shitty connection right now but will check it out once I'm back up and running.

onehippie

Reaction score
missed alot

glad things went well with you SpiritHawk i see

Latest Threads