Fender's got new pedals, way cheaper than Maestro

efstop

Wattsamatta U graduate
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Coming in April, Fender's Hammertone series pedals. Maybe they're trying to compete with the JHS 3 Series. I think a big selection of affordable pedals is a good thing, even though I already have a large collection. They're not much more than half the price of Maestro pedals.

Hammertone

JPummil

Reaction score
I noticed that TC Electronics has a new(ish) line of pedals all priced at $45 each. 21 different pedals in all. Given the quality and performance of some of the pricier TC's I've tried, I'm certainly intrigued. Contemplating the acquisition of both the Afterglow Chorus and the Thunderstorm Flanger for evaluation!

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Ah... pedals!

A Man's fantasy!
Always exciting to contemplate.
Always exciting to bring home and show to friends.

Try this overdrive, that delay, this and that for hours.
Watch YouTube videos, reviews, adjust pedal board.
All nice and shit.
Try to find the Holey Grail at a graveyard price.
Imagine that a $40 midget pedal will sound like the Klon Centaur and shit.
Be a believer!

And at the end of it all, play the same riffs on the same pedal,
or a different one, on the same amp or on another one and sound the same as before.

Alrighty then!
:thumb:

wildhawk1

Reaction score
Coming in April, Fender's Hammertone series pedals. Maybe they're trying to compete with the JHS 3 Series. I think a big selection of affordable pedals is a good thing, even though I already have a large collection. They're not much more than half the price of Maestro pedals.

Hammertone

Kudos to Fender for making AFFORDABLE pedals. For under $500 a person can load their favorite six.

The prices on "boutique pedals" in recent years has pegged the stupid meter along with a lot of other gear.

Latest Threads