Fender Signature Tom Morello Guitar

efstop

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to read about Tom back when I read guitar magazines. Never heard him play as far as I know.

Ghostman

Reaction score
I saw him recently during his last Atlas Underground tour. Phenomenal guitarist and performer. I love everything this guy does and stands for.

grayd8

Reaction score
I used to read about Tom back when I read guitar magazines. Never heard him play as far as I know.
If you’ve listened to a rock radio station in the past 20 years you’ve heard him play. “Like a Stone” and “I am the highway” are two songs of theirs that got really heavy airplay.

I have loved this guitar since he debuted it in Cochise, definitely getting one if the build quality is good.

Leotis

Reaction score
I did hear he was going to set up a program similar to the Obama Phones thing a few years back, with the proceeds from his upcoming "Arm the Homeless" signature model. I believe it's going to be called "Morello Gats" or something like that. Basically, it's a charitable organization to provide assault rifles to low-income households and other typically disenfranchised demographics...of which the homeless would certainly be a part. The benefit is twofold, really- not only does it help restore the sense of pride and self-esteem lost when one can't afford their own AK, but it should also help to reduce the ever-increasing homeless population. They're even going to be a 503-C, I believe....

freak

Reaction score
Cool. The homeless can take up arms, and rob the rich?

A modern day bunch of Robin hoods.

I'll stop now.....

JohnnyPhatsaqs

Reaction score
Thing is butt ugly.

Also, I will never understand why people want a guitar that is SO identifiable as someone else's. I can understand wanting specs and whatnot, but not the LOOK. To me it's as weird as a grown ass man wearing another grown ass man's jersey like they’re going steady in middle school.

Last edited:

Jymbopalyse

Reaction score
He's a creative, talented guy.
Knows how to get the most out of the sonic spectrum out of his guitars.

Probably one of the few people that use this peddle like most of use reverb.
1583343183591.png

But one of the HUGEST hypocrites out there.
I NEVER want to listen to what he has to say.

Mark_the_Knife

Reaction score
He really excites the crowds, for better or worse. Between Metallica and RATM, there aren't too many bands that can command the loyalty of fans. Love him or hate him, but rock music needs its stars, else the whole genre can become irrelevant, like big band music.
The Fender Tom Morello Strat is a heavy guitar, too heavy for me. Otherwise, I would have ordered one months ago.

Latest Threads