Fender Melon Candy Stratocaster 1956 Custom shop guitar relic 2013 new pics - $2700

toby222

Reaction score
Fender Custom Shop 1956 Relic Strat Melon Candy Guitar 2013 . It is in excellent condition . Unique finish, with a Candy red overtop of a met. Gold. Guitar comes with Trem bar, bridge vintage bridge cover, original tweed case and certificate of authenticity. Real comfortable player .
Lightweight ash body , 10/56 large V neck with 9.5 fingerboard radius, taller 6105 frets . Gold hardware and an anodized gold pickguard was swapped out recently for a white All Parts guard .
BODY Body Material: Select Lightweight Ash Body Finish:
Nitrocellulose Lacquer Body Shape: Stratocaster
NECK Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose
Lacquer Neck Shape: 10/56 Large "V" Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
$2700 plus shipping

Last edited:

kakerlak

Reaction score
Every couple of months, somebody here posts something for sale that really makes me second guess having 20-ish guitars and gets me halfway off the couch, and on the way to putting all but a couple of them up for sale. I have a CS 1960 reissue in the same light relic treatment with the 9.5" neck and big frets, just like this has. It's such a ridiculously good strat. I could sell 4-5 "other" strats, buy this, and be set for strats for the rest of my life. Somebody should jump on this one!

2manyGuitars

Reaction score
Momma always said not to take candy from strangers.

This one is awfully tempting...