qwank

Reaction score
don't forget about Mustangs!!!

DSC09467.jpg

DSC09082.jpg

Mr Bones

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The problem I have with them is that the finish is ungodly thick. They are wood encased in amber.

dubyatf

Reaction score
I own 2 newer MIA Strats and while they're nice - they aren't buttery smooth "players".I have an opportunity to buy a 1981 MIJ Strat that's pretty much pristine (from the pics at least). Seller wants $425. It seems like the MIJ/CIJ are pretty highly regarded. Does that seem like a sorta' decent deal?

Thanks!

classic

Reaction score
Seller wants $425. It seems like the MIJ/CIJ are pretty highly regarded. Does that seem like a sorta' decent deal?

It's difficult to tell you something without any pics ...
There are also different levels of quality available ... when I've purchased mine I knew exactly what I'd get for my money.
It seems to be a nice price though ... :hmm:

overdriver

Banned
Reaction score
I own 2 newer MIA Strats and while they're nice - they aren't buttery smooth "players".I have an opportunity to buy a 1981 MIJ Strat that's pretty much pristine (from the pics at least). Seller wants $425. It seems like the MIJ/CIJ are pretty highly regarded. Does that seem like a sorta' decent deal?

Thanks!
A 1981 MIJ for 425. that a steal these days go for it. They sell from 800-1500 Is it a FENDER squire series? If it in good shape you won't lose on her thats for sure.

dubyatf

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. folks I'll do some more checking with the seller on condition and double check that it's not a Squire before I go look.

Thanks again.

Latest Threads