Fender Elite Telecaster

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
Just got one today. The neck feels better, to me, than the American Deluxe Telecaster. The latest iteration of Fender Noiseless PUs (4th Gen.) sound very articulate, and the S1 switch is clever (toggle between serial and parallel when switch is in middle position). Build is very solid, great workmanship, nice binding and beautiful finish. The molded TSA case is very well made, and will fit a Tele or Strat.

This is a stock photo, but I'll post some of mine later.

Nicky

Reaction score
Wow that is nice
It is a departure from the standard Telecaster and some might call it "blingy" with the binding and cutaway, but it still feels very solid. I noodled around for about an hour last night (until the wifey told me to shut-er-down), and these new pickups do offer a variety of tones. One actually hears a difference when you toggle the switches!

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Premium Member
Reaction score
A Tele with a belly carve? What's not to like!

Also a fan of the S1 on my Amer Dlux! Especially for clean playing like I do a lot of, it fills more space than a single pup can sometimes. Thickens things up a bit.

bossaddict

@david.beason on IG
Reaction score
I've been considering one of these. How do you like it after spending some time with it?

Belated congrats, BTW!

Nicky

Reaction score
I've been considering one of these. How do you like it after spending some time with it?

Belated congrats, BTW!
It is light, easy to play. The tolerances are very tight on the fretboard, making it easy on my old hands and fingers. The S-1 circuit is much improved, and really does change the sound. Really worth the extra coin, IMFO.

KP11520

Reaction score
I bought a Fender Elite Case for my USACG Tele. Nicest Tele case I've ever seen! My Tele has the same contour for expanded belt size. LOL

Looks like a beauty! Play the HELL out of it!

Latest Threads