Female doctors not comfortable with naked male patient.

SGeoff

Reaction score
I had to go to proctologist for an exam, per my insurance company. not my regular doctor. turned out to be a rather attractive lady doctor. she was not tentative in the least,went right in old school. some they do, and some...should not be doctorin'

JTM45

Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you have something wrong with your junk? At my age, I do. It doesn't work right anymore. Maybe I need to see that doc?

Not yet thankfully, just a standard nut inspection and ole finger in the ass

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
You guys are a bunch of pussies
Try being MARRIED to a female doctor............one day I asked my wife if anything exciting had happened at work...............her response, "I saw the world's biggest penis today, it must have been at least a foot long and it wasn't even hard!!"

Once a month she did physicals on all the young RCMP recruits so was used to all these really physically fit and impressive guys but still she had to tell me about this one
She was very gentle. say hi for me.

mtgguitar

Reaction score
Well, when I chose a doc it is because of medical expertise, and not gender. And nobody wants to see what is left of my junk. For you younger guys, here is a warning. By the time you reach age 75, your junk gets smaller. Oh God, I wish it wasn't true!
Yep, shrinkage is not fun. I had to take a leak outside in the snow once. I grabbed my navel by mistake and pissed all over myself.

mtgguitar

Reaction score
Thanks for the posts, suggestions and opinions. Tonight I'm going to report her by name to the local VA Patient Advocate. I may also send a letter to the VA in WashDC.

MSB

Reaction score
One of my old (male) docs had a med student one of the times I went in there. I was dating a chick that studied viruses and all kinds of stuff that I didn't give a crap about, but she insisted I get a STD test before we did it the first time. So here I am getting asked if its ok this med student observes while they stick a popsicle stick up my ding dong. I say, what the hell, I'm getting this test, so my shame is out the window. They all come in and she's a pretty good looking UNC student. I laugh and go, "well, if she hasn't seen one, now's her chance." The doc brought that up every time I saw him after that. I'm sure it was a good story for her girlfriends that weekend. But, I was clean and the girl I was dating broke out her catholic school girl uniform.

Bigfoot410

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've known my family doctor for 30+ years... she's a sweetie. Every year when I get my physical, which includes a prostate exam, she always kisses me on the cheek -- first!

It's our running joke that has been going on for years & years.... I remember asking her one time, a long time ago, if she was gonna kiss me before she violated me... and she did!

We do the same thing every year!
Send me $100 to keep quiet or I'll tell your wife you are out with a female, kissing and bum fingering.

mtgguitar

Reaction score
When I retired from the USMC, at my final physical I had to ask the female examiner to do an entire body exam. She had a male 'chaperone' during the exam which is OK. She looked stressed after the exam. As I was leaving the clinic I walked by her, thanked her and she looked at me like I was a germ.

IMO, the US Navy was the wrong place for her but, the Navy probably put her through med school.

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
about a dozen years ago I got a new GP. A very good looking 35 year old female....great doc too. Anyway, for my first physical I was a little apprehensive and my wife asked what was wrong... "she's gonna stick her finger you know where for the prostate exam!" Wifey looks at me and says "would you really prefer a man to do it?" I was completely speechless...

tolm

Bigsby Junkie
Reaction score
I've known my family doctor for 30+ years... she's a sweetie. Every year when I get my physical, which includes a prostate exam, she always kisses me on the cheek -- first!

It's our running joke that has been going on for years & years.... I remember asking her one time, a long time ago, if she was gonna kiss me before she violated me... and she did!

We do the same thing every year!
Whoa whoa whoa ...

Which cheek?

Scooter2112

Reaction score
about a dozen years ago I got a new GP. A very good looking 35 year old female....great doc too. Anyway, for my first physical I was a little apprehensive and my wife asked what was wrong... "she's gonna stick her finger you know where for the prostate exam!" Wifey looks at me and says "would you really prefer a man to do it?" I was completely speechless...
Don't fight it. She's got a point.

RedSkwirrell

Reaction score
Do you have something wrong with your junk? At my age, I do. It doesn't work right anymore. Maybe I need to see that doc?
Billy Connolly used to tell a joke about a guy who went to his doctor because his had "too many holes".
Every time he tried to urinate it sprayed everywhere.
His Doctor examined him then gave him a number for a clarinet player to show him how to hold it properly.
:D

My Les Paul Classifieds