Female doctors not comfortable with naked male patient.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
My wife isn’t comfortable with my nudity.
Your WIFE is not comfortable with your nudity? Are your comfortable with hers? If the answer to these questions is both "no" I can recommend divorce lawyers!

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score
Your WIFE is not comfortable with your nudity? Are your comfortable with hers? If the answer to these questions is both "no" I can recommend divorce lawyers!
I’m very comfortable with hers, but then it could just be a matter of time and place. I thought her office was just a smoke-free zone, they never said anything about a nudist-free zone.

JTM45

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ask her if she’ll sleep with you, then she can get a good idea if it’s working ok or not :lol:

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Well, I think my whole state is a smoke free zone, but not nude free. I'm getting uglier as the days go by, and Ms. D just keeps on getting looking better.

But i read somewhere that more females than males are graduating from med school, so I guess some of us need to adjust a bit.

JTM45

Premium Member
Reaction score
My docs a woman as well, she hasn’t inspected my junk but she did send me to her husband who is a urologist to inspect my junk lol.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I've known my family doctor for 30+ years... she's a sweetie. Every year when I get my physical, which includes a prostate exam, she always kisses me on the cheek -- first!

It's our running joke that has been going on for years & years.... I remember asking her one time, a long time ago, if she was gonna kiss me before she violated me... and she did!

We do the same thing every year!

Dolebludger

Reaction score
Well, when I chose a doc it is because of medical expertise, and not gender. And nobody wants to see what is left of my junk. For you younger guys, here is a warning. By the time you reach age 75, your junk gets smaller. Oh God, I wish it wasn't true!

Heddok

Reaction score
You guys are a bunch of pussies
Try being MARRIED to a female doctor............one day I asked my wife if anything exciting had happened at work...............her response, "I saw the world's biggest penis today, it must have been at least a foot long and it wasn't even hard!!"

Once a month she did physicals on all the young RCMP recruits so was used to all these really physically fit and impressive guys but still she had to tell me about this one

Scooter2112

Reaction score
You guys are a bunch of pussies
Try being MARRIED to a female doctor............one day I asked my wife if anything exciting had happened at work...............her response, "I saw the world's biggest penis today, it must have been at least a foot long and it wasn't even hard!!"

Once a month she did physicals on all the young RCMP recruits so was used to all these really physically fit and impressive guys but still she had to tell me about this one
Tell her that I'm sorry for traumatizing her. I swear I was thinking about baseball the whole time.

And let her know that she has really soft hands. :laugh2:

KP11520

Reaction score
I have two female Docs. Both are worthy of mutual examinations.

Sadly....... Not a CHANCE. LOL

And then there's the female GI Doc. She's violated me already. I think she'd be more comfortable with it. Right?

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately a sad fact of life, just too many sicko's out there who would intentionally go to a female doc just to show them their junk for kicks.
And others who might accuse them of "improper behavior" and sue them.

judson

Reaction score
i always have to put on a hospital gown when i get my teeth cleaned, afterward he always wants to check me for a hernia....then i am looking for my clothes and ask where they are as i turn around he points "right over there under mine"

the hospital gown is ok but the spiked heels really hurt my feet

must admit , call a dermotologist for some skin cancer on my arm, as a new patient, they asked if i want dr x or dr y.....well truthfully i picked the hot blonde i saw on their website, not the male dude...

im standing there with underwear on she walks in and introduces herself, i shake her hand tell her im pleased to meet her but then say " this is odd when i am paying a women, i am usually the only one with clothes on"....she chuckles

then she checks out my bare ass, then walks to the front and asks if everything is ok "in there".....i got the sense a second date was not in the making....so i said " im fine, dissappointed but fine."

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well, when I chose a doc it is because of medical expertise, and not gender. And nobody wants to see what is left of my junk. For you younger guys, here is a warning. By the time you reach age 75, your junk gets smaller. Oh God, I wish it wasn't true!
But the balls get bigger - or at least hang down more. Like when I sat on mine the very first time. I was like Ow! WTF!