Fell in love...

Mr.Woody

Reaction score
This stinking guitar. It's a friend's and i want to buy it, but he won't sell lol
Selling off 3 guitars, an amp, and a PA system to pick one up. Either an R7 or R8, just not sure yet

it's a little bright through the Princeton, but that's why i'm selling the Princeton lol

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
Premium Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Man, I understand!! A buddy has a ‘06 R8 that I have been wanting for a very long time. Ended up finally finding my own,but,damn....took a long time.
Gotta love them gold tops!! I wish y’all luck,brother!

Mr.Woody

Reaction score
thanks, guys. I'm pretty stoked about it.
There is an R8 on reverb that's here in Chicago. hoping to maybe check it out. There's also a Faded Cherry R7 in WI about 4 hours away that i'd be willing to go check out.
I haven't seen any used GT's in the area, but i've only been looking on C-List and Reverb. i'm sure some shop has some without posting them on Reverb.

framos

Reaction score
R7 ftw!

This guitar literally brought you to your knees, huh? ;)

Mr.Woody

Reaction score
R7 ftw!

This guitar literally brought you to your knees, huh? ;)
lol, i thouhgt about it later that both videos are me sitting on the floor....guess i'm used to knoodling with the pedals a bit too much lol

Mr.Woody

Reaction score
lol, i need to do some more recordings. I also just read about the Long Scale Les Paul forthe first time......that could be me.....i've ALWAYS been a strat guy. So a bright snappy, yet full beefy Les Paul sounds AWESOME!!!