Feel good music, what's yours?

spoony

Premium Member
Reaction score
Listening to a little Doobie Brothers, South City Midnight Lady, Another Park-Another Sunday. Takes me back to being a kid, hitchhiking from Riverside to Parker at the Colorado river. We had so much good music when I was a young. I like every genre of music, but some of what we listened to back in the day was really positive and dare I say healing.

I don't hear much coming out these days that has that real feel good going on and it seemed to be all over when I was a kid. This last five years has been a challenge to say the least and I have been rolling with the punches but I'm ready for a break. 2020 be damned!

Love music that gives me the good feels.

s

Last edited:

Roman4405

Reaction score
The Beatles, Buddy Holley, any sixties love song stuff. I’m a sucker for that shit. Reminds me of being a kid...in the ‘80s?

Scooter2112

Reaction score
I have some old Journey stuff on my iPod that does it for me.

Crack the Sky also has some oldies that serve to uplift when the situation calls for it.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
When I demo new stereo gear, I use Hillary Hahn and Nora Jones.

There is nothing like a little Nora Jones coming through some B&W Nautilus speakers driven by some smoking hot tubes in a Jolida amp (my favorite).

spoony

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep, you guys know!

Everytime I hear Sister Golden Hair I think of my sister, who passed a few years back. I know that sounds odd considering what the songs about and all, it's just makes me think of her. Those song had a way of moving past the lyrical content.

When I demo new stereo gear, I use Hillary Hahn and Nora Jones.

There is nothing like a little Nora Jones coming through some B&W Nautilus speakers driven by some smoking hot tubes in a Jolida amp (my favorite).
I kind of had that all dialed in and you can't get good vintage gear at a bargain any longer. I'm gonna miss those Heil AMTs.

s

Latest Threads