Feds blame combination of parasite, virus, bacteria, pesticides for strange bee disap

Alden

Reaction score
Actually all my indoor crops are chem-nute based because I don't need insecticides which is what I was referring to. Organic cert'd produce is not only grown with orgo nutes but orgo eradication methods, which is a good thing.
I used to agree on orgo not yielding chem levels, but I know plenty of folks who yield the equivalent of me and they are full on granola. And PROVIDE DATA to back up your claims. And then lets talk about leached metals content, noob.

I'm very happy for you, old timer, enjoy your granola.
Alden

MineGoesTo11

Reaction score
This is something that human kind better get a handle on and soon-Its not new news, but its serious business that could cause an ecco collapse of biblical proportions--

I like honey bees and know their value-

Wasps, hornets and yellow jackets-- I no like too much-

Is serious bzzzzzzness.

Blues4U

Reaction score
Not according to the information in that story.

According to "information" gathered in Iraq, there were no weapons of mass destruction. Those weapons that did not exist did not make it to Syria. Once those weapons that did not exist, and did not make it to Syria, the non existent weapons were not used on civilians a couple of weeks ago. :shock: Oh, wait-- uhm never mind--- :hmm:

In other words, I hate to sound like a complete cynic, but I am finding it harder and harder to believe any damn thing I read put out by anybody unless I saw the end or beginning results with my own eyes---

Maybe the conditions created by the pesticides make it possible for the mites to flourish:hmm:

Maybe some of the other organisms are created, enabled to manifested by the genetic engineering of plants and animals:hmm:

Alden

Reaction score
Actually all my indoor crops are chem-nute based because I don't need insecticides which is what I was referring to. Organic cert'd produce is not only grown with orgo nutes but orgo eradication methods, which is a good thing.
I used to agree on orgo not yielding chem levels, but I know plenty of folks who yield the equivalent of me and they are full on granola. And PROVIDE DATA to back up your claims. And then lets talk about leached metals content, noob.

{edit} Not worth a rant here, have a nice day.
Alden

truckermde

Reaction score
Maybe the conditions created by the pesticides make it possible for the mites to flourish:hmm:

this, at least, is a fact I have seen with my own eyes. The major industry where I live is and has been marijuana cultivation. For years, people have used all the newest, and most potent miticides in an attempt to keep the mites under control. Some of these chemicals are pretty toxic! The mites just keep getting more and more resistant to whatever you throw at them. Now we have the Humboldt county hybridized spider mite. The problem is that it's not just the weed they go after.

If the chemicals are having this kind of negative effect just in our little microcosm of weed, just imagine how much havoc is being wreaked across our nation's farmlands at the hands of Monsanto and Dupont and the like.

Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it...:shock:

Greg's Guitars

Reaction score
I used to have over 300 hives of Honey Bees with my uncle in Florida, the throat mite was a huge killer of hives along with seven dust used on garden crops, we saw a big decline in the early 90's ,then there was another parasite that was attacking honey bee colonies in the late 1990's, we sold off our hives to a larger bee keeper as it was taking a huge toll on our production.Bees are responsible for over a third of everything we consume ,so it will effect our groceries and flowering plants for sure. Living in Atlanta for the past 18 years I have always taken notice of the lack of bees here. I am guessing that the push for genetically altered crops is to not need as much pollination as the bee colonies are rapidly declining.

geochem1st

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
According to "information" gathered in Iraq, there were no weapons of mass destruction. Those weapons that did not exist did not make it to Syria. Once those weapons that did not exist, and did not make it to Syria, the non existent weapons were not used on civilians a couple of weeks ago. :shock: Oh, wait-- uhm never mind--- :hmm:

In other words, I hate to sound like a complete cynic, but I am finding it harder and harder to believe any damn thing I read put out by anybody unless I saw the end or beginning results with my own eyes---

Maybe some of the other organisms are created, enabled to manifested by the genetic engineering of plants and animals:hmm:

You are being a cynic....love ya anyway.... the shelf life of Sarin is only a few months, at the time of Desert Storm and was extended to a few years when they went to binary munitions production. There is no way that the Sarin used in Syria came from the chem stockpile we claimed existed when we attacked Iraq.

Latest Threads