FDA bans sale of Juul vaping pods for ties to teen vaping rise.

Should vape pods be banned?

• Yes, all should be banned.

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Just Menthol should be banned.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • but that's a damn nice scooter.

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Ass of Rat

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters

Olds442

Reaction score

pretty interesting article and actions by the FDA. will it hold?

will just menthol be banned ultimately?

the store by me said they have 30 days to sell existing stock, then they are done.

overreach? :dunno:

BigJim

Reaction score
15yo daughter says kids get pinched pocketeting Juul pods all the time, as early as middle school..

But, I smoked cigarettes as a (too) young teen, everyone smoked in the 70s man...

Leumas

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Shit helped me quit smoking a pack of menthols a day so I'm glad it was available

Me too. I was a 25 year smoker. Near two packs a day for the last decade of that. I wouldn’t have quit without vaping. I still vape, but not near as much as I smoked, and I’ve been stepping down off that as time goes on. The goal is zero, and I’m a lot closer to that because of things like the Juul.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Follow the money and you will have your answer to why they want to ban vaping.

And notice only a couple of products produced by Big Tobacco have gotten approval and nothing else of thousands of products.

You might also read about how it's not really nicotine by itself that is addictive in tobacco. It's actually like a cocktail of 8-9 chemicals together. They have been experimentally treating people with Parkinson's and ADD with nicotine and after a year's use not a single one had an addiction to it. So when you realize the teen smoking rate dropped so dramatically over the past several years ask yourself if you would rather have your kid experiment with vaping, probably grow up and stop using it or have a tobacco addiction since that will be most of what's left again. I expect to see the teen smoking rate go back up.

Latest Threads