Favorite movie scene

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
Good call on 'Cool Hand,' Sue; I was gonna say "Luke plays the banjo."
That's another good scene, I love that tune and love playing it on the guitar. As I understand they were just goofing around and wrote that song during the filming and they managed to find a scene to squeeze it into. Look up the entire lyrics for that song, it's pretty funny.

Another good one is this scene where Luke gets his banjo from his Ma. Harry Dean Stanton singing in the background, great voice. Rip

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
Don't remember either. But the winning goal was like a double overtime championship goal! Dead Bad Guy! Yay! Season over!
I knew I remembered it correctly. He was getting a lot of pushback for him going after the killer with no hard evidence to show for if you remember, so he lost his faith in the law doing the right thing. That was like a big thing, he had to follow his own instincts rather than going by the rule book. So he tossed the badge away.

Da Mailman

Reaction score
"Seven--six--two--millimeter, full metal jacket..."

Kubrick was a master of vision, light and words. He may have been challenging to work with, but he always pulled out magic from his actors.

jason

MenaceMartin

Reaction score
Another absolute favourite of mine, and still one of the best parody films ever made, in my opinion...

Galaxy Quest - The "Kill" Gesture
I've seen it so many times, but still makes me laugh :laugh2:

Latest Threads