Favorite Black Rifle Coffee blend?

CB91710

Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had a few beers before bed last night and got a hair up my butt to order a box of K-Cups of BRC "Freedom Fuel" dark roast, because what's the fun in shopping sober?
If we like it, we'll probably get a subscription to their bagged beans.

Never tried it before, and never been much of a coffee snob. Don't need to ton of Vitamin-"C", as I normally have a 22oz cup with breakfast and take a 22oz insulated tumbler with me to work... My iced tea is decaf so I do avoid caffeine after noon ;)

Anyone a subscriber and have any suggestions for a good blend?

smk506

Reaction score
I haven’t actually tried any of their coffe or pods, but their canned iced mocha is a go to when I see it, way better than Starbucks.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Never tried it, but if I get back into coffee (sort of been off it for a year or so), I will give BRC a try. I'd rather give them my money than to a bunch of Kansas City faggots...

CB91710

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Will have to keep an eye out for the iced mocha.

If I ever go back into a retail store again.
Seriously... other than work, the gas station, and a stop for Pastrami at The Hat, I haven't been in a business since March.

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
The AK espresso roast or the Freedom Fuel.

I have not tried the MO extra dark yet, but I'm interested.

FWIW - a guy who I run sound with gets the same stuff in the pods and my whole bean, which I grind before brewing, is noticeably better. Don't discredit them if you don't like the pods.

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Reaction score
First time I tried it, I bought a bag at a sports shop and was disappointed. Later on, I tried again via their direct delivery (they deliver in one day, with me being in Utah) and it was like night and day. I think the stuff I first tried may have sat around for a while.

CB91710

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
The AK espresso roast or the Freedom Fuel.

I have not tried the MO extra dark yet, but I'm interested.

FWIW - a guy who I run sound with gets the same stuff in the pods and my whole bean, which I grind before brewing, is noticeably better. Don't discredit them if you don't like the pods.
I can imagine the fresh beans will be better than even relatively fresh pods simply because they aren't ground until you use them.

Wife says she usually goes through a 30oz can every 2 weeks.

Latest Threads