Fashion

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
what are they gonna bury you in, Dickies? Jeez,..damn hippy.

:laugh2:
They can burn me in whatever they want. I’m hoping my Johnny Cash shirt makes it that long.
I want to have my ashes placed inside my 2204 and be shot from a catapult off the pier. Maybe with explosives. I haven’t really decided yet. I probably should decide.

sk8rat

Reaction score
I’m not, though. I work in a trade, and don’t interface with customers. I’ve heard the “one good suit” thing before, and it always comes across as something from a men’s magazine list.
that exactly what a hippie would say.... I dont own a suit either though and I havent worn one since I was 13 years old :laugh2:

defcrew

Reaction score
All kinds of stuff plays into how you dress--age, where you live, job, etc. I think the conventional wisdom is a t-shirt and jeans is basically good for you funeral, your mother's funeral, court date, your mid life crisis rock band gigs, work, play, baptism, etc. If you want to go full blown formal in 2018 America you can put a long sleeve button up over t-shirt and maybe add a suit style jacket if you are having the Queen over for Bud Light and crumpets.

Latest Threads