Faron Collins pickups

cousingrandpa

Reaction score
One of my friends just got 2 sets of Faron Collins pickups for $82.96 per set, they advertise as hand wound USA made. Does anyone know anything about them? They look decent & I haven't installed them in anything for him yet, they will be going in a couple Firefly 335s. I'm just looking to know any history or info beyond what they say on their web site.

dc007

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never heard of them. Get a set and post a review. There are some bargains out there. Lots of folks like the pups from Guitar Fetish

cousingrandpa

Reaction score
Never heard of them. Get a set and post a review. There are some bargains out there. Lots of folks like the pups from Guitar Fetish
I'll be checking them out as soon as I install them for my buddy. I am just looking to see if anyone has any knowledge or experience with them.

Mr French

Reaction score
One of my friends just got 2 sets of Faron Collins pickups for $82.96 per set, they advertise as hand wound USA made. Does anyone know anything about them? They look decent & I haven't installed them in anything for him yet, they will be going in a couple Firefly 335s. I'm just looking to know any history or info beyond what they say on their web site.
Would love to hear a demo and I always like supporting new winders. I think they tend to have great pickups in the beginning stages instead of focusing on one style.

Latest Threads