Farewell Threads.....I love 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke

Banned
Reaction score
Here is how I would do a farewell.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgIFLh_tub0]YouTube - One of These Days (Vietnam War)[/ame]

teame1

Reaction score
He was banned within minutes of starting a farewell thread. He'll be back.

Why would that cause him to be banned? Kind of stupid to post a farewell thread if he isn't really gone for good. A pointless gesture?

vintageJIM

Banned
Reaction score
seems I've seen quite a few lately get banned & then before you know, they're back ............

........... kinda like recycling ............ it's very green :thumb: ..............

zplapplap

Reaction score
Why would that cause him to be banned? Kind of stupid to post a farewell thread if he isn't really gone for good. A pointless gesture?

Farewell threads aren't particularly well received. Anyone who's been here for a while has seen this sort of thing happen repeatedly. Someone gets pissed off about something, wants to give a parting shot, or simply wants to say "goodbye", posts a goodbye thread, and gets torn apart by the membership.

The people mostly come back within days. In one particular instance, mentioned in this thread, the departed returned and started posting again in the same thread. Funny stuff, to me at least.

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Weird... So why would Drude leave?

L60N

Reaction score
Drude was banned for 6 months. God knows why. :(

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
That makes me want to leave. I won't, but that's wrong. Someone needs to stand up. It wouldn't matter if it was me.

BillB1960

Reaction score
That makes me want to leave. I won't, but that's wrong. Someone needs to stand up. It wouldn't matter if it was me.

Personally I thnk you should go with your first instinct there skippy. :thumb:

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Hahaha... Nooo. I'm addicted. And I'm grounded right now, so I really don't have anything better to do. I'll be staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads