Farewell Threads.....I love 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
I believe I have been a reasonable participant and contributor on MLP. It takes alot to get me mad. So, if I'm this pissed off, there's something wrong.
I'm a good dad, contribute to my community, endowed a music scholarship at a local university, work at the animal shelter. Hell, I even recycle. I ain't the bad guy here.

Or, maybe I am.

I'm gettin' too old for this.

Go Rangers!

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
With all respect to you, I blame Drew for most of the problems here. I won't stop until he's gone.

Sorry.

You do what you like, but the truth is he isn't. This started before he came along, but some of you are so stuck on him.

My issue with what is going on is the hypocrisy. What you complain about with what he did or does, others have or do, but you say zilch about it.
You and some others don't want to go against the grain or against a friend/popular member..but be quite happy to bitch about them behind their backs about their behavior.

Some of you have no friggin balls I tell you. Pick on an easier target instead.

I believe in fairness..if you don't like what Drew does, then have the balls to say the same to others, no matter who they are.

I have to ignore a certain person around here, it isn;t easy seeing his name I can tell you...and he has done far worse than anything Drew has ever done.
If I can keep my chin up and be strong enough to come here and post and ignore such a person..why can;t you be mature enough to ignore Drew.

If you didn't bring attention to Drew each time you do, he wouldn't be so noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads