Fall Philly Guitar Show ....find better deals at guitar shows usually?

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You think they’d move the dates of the show for me?

I have a call into them right now as we speak. Let me see what I can do for you. You want me to move it out? Or, pull it in?

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Twenty bucks is twenty bucks....

judson

Reaction score
Looks like the Arlington, TX. show is next month.......
hmmmm...i have some texas friends

flight cost worth it?

i deserve some off time....

no scratch that as im not buying a seat for a guitar...but its a thought

redcoats1976

Reaction score
looking forward to the orlando show in febuary.probably no screaming deals but lots to look at,might bring a trade.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
There is the OVERKILL factor-too many guitars-Nice guitar.....nice guitar......I then yyyyyyyaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnn.....I prefer going to a store and seeing 10 sweet guitars- a pool full of naked supermodels sounds good on paper......our brains can only handle so much stimulation........

judson

Reaction score
There is the OVERKILL factor-too many guitars-Nice guitar.....nice guitar......I then yyyyyyyaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnn.....I prefer going to a store and seeing 10 sweet guitars- a pool full of naked supermodels sounds good on paper......our brains can only handle so much stimulation........
maybe with guitars yes....

but a pool full of super models...the more the merrier, a pool full as opposed to only 10 will increase my odds of a guest for the evening....better make that two pool fulls....there has to be a few that would take my money....not looking for vintage in those pools for sure...

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
maybe with guitars yes....

but a pool full of super models...the more the merrier, a pool full as opposed to only 10 will increase my odds of a guest for the evening....better make that two pool fulls....there has to be a few that would take my money....not looking for vintage in those pools for sure...
judson- CONFIDENCE will slay them- before I was the 34 BEST guitarist in cosmos- I had zero- no $- working in sweatshops- still- I could go up to the finest gal- did I score? No-I'm not an "oppurtunist." I could've though-why? Because I didn't "fawn" over them. I had them buy me drinks! They were the lucky ones to breathe my air- granted, I've been off the market for 25 years- ! I still get "play"- I'm aloof-never flirt- most married guys are pathetic when they flirt- I just stand there-they talk "small" to me,

"How about the price of bread?"

I just nod---------go try your SEX on somebody else- I'm FULL!

Sometimes I give them a small wave--bye bye Birdy. Nothing like being your own hero!

redcoats1976

Reaction score
i dont mind being overstimulated,its the lack of money that bothers me...

Latest Threads