Fake-seller website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZWILDZR1

Reaction score
I was looking at the fakes on this website to see if the Chinese are making their fakes any better. What I noticed is quite often they are using photo's of actual Gibson guitars in their ads. One was a 1960 50'th anniversary black beauty it was the real Gibson after I looked at the photo's you could tell because it actually has the ABR1 bridge and the back of the headstock shows the correct serial # configuration. It is very small but they don't show you it close up. Then on page 3 what I found was photo's taken from an ebay seller named blackrose289. Most of the time you see photo's of his wife or girlfriend holding the guitars he is selling and he has lots of real Gibson's on ebay. Then I noticed he is not the only one this site has stolen photo's from actual real Gibson's being sold on ebay. All the guitars are listed for a couple hundred dollars but the photo's are of actual Gibson's I have seen on ebay. They sell other guitars also like PRS, Fender, I really didn't look at those.

honeybender

Reaction score
They are including the case candy now. certificates of authenticity too. how do these get through customs?

Tone deaf

Reaction score
*I've tried to embed about four different images and none of them work. Did something change in how images embed?

paruwi

Kraut-Rocker
Reaction score
*I've tried to embed about four different images and none of them work. Did something change in how images embed?

No,
their url is blocked here,

[u r l=http://www.*********.com[/url]

We don't like to get them traffic on their fake-selling Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads