Fake guitars and fake players

GLP4me

Reaction score
Because sometimes, they are quite hilarious...
"...I nailed every $5 dollar whore and groupie from Chappaquiddick to Chesterfield for you boys and it was sloppy seconds all round and great big hairy minges like bill-posters buckets..." The only thing he didn't say was that he was in up to his shoulders... Wonderful!

:applause: Lucky guy. Send her my way. :thumb:

lennon47

Reaction score
the heritage guitars probably are a little better than the stuff coming out of gibson these days.

Sanfe

Reaction score
*yaaaaaaaaaaawn*
+1
:laugh2:

OP should blog and have people go to it to read his exercises in creative (cough) writing, and not post it here.

If you are so against things today, ditch the technology while you're at it, and don't use the intarweb to post your rants. Write a letter and mail it to someone who cares.

John Vasco

I was with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
+1

OP should blog and have people go to it to read his exercises in creative (cough) writing, and not post it here.

If you are so against things today, ditch the technology while you're at it, and don't use the intarweb to post your rants. Write a letter and mail it to someone who cares.

You don't get it, do you...

RetropM

Reaction score
Uhhh, right. So what if I buy new Spandex or wear leather?

klohiq

Reaction score
I think you make some good points though you also make some misguided and misinformed. A lot of foreign car companies are produced domestically (more so because of trade agreements than anything...they can avoid some unfair taxes if they do it this way). A lot of American cars are made in Canada and IIRC Mexico. Nothing is truly American anymore and a lot of things aren't foreign....

It's life and it's only going to get worse. Call me nihilistic, but you'll be kicking yourself when we're making shitty guitars for China and watching them have all the fun, bombing everyone around the globe.

Cookie-boy

Reaction score
+1

...........and leave the entertainment to you.:rolleyes:

LEFTY LES

Banned
Reaction score
I play in my living room:shock:

Your a dick Cookie boy.......but I love that about you man. Remind me of me!!! I am finding that I am begining to be strangely attracted to you........:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Your clearly a very angry man Cookie with a lot to say and a lot of time to think about what you have to say. You know what man, your right about a lot of stuff man. In cyber space, EVERYONE CAN PLAY LIKE PAGE, HENDRIX AND SRV. WERE ALL RICH LIKE TRUMP AND GATES AND ALL ROCKET SCIENTIST RIGHT!!!

PEACE BRO!!!

Last

The Cleaner
Reaction score
Man!

YOU ROCK!

stormtroopercookie71584qx1.jpg

jomo

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
+1

Dude, hating on Cookie boy is so yesterday. Man, try to keep up. We now "understand" what he's about. We need Cookie dude. Sheesh.....:shock:

Cookie-boy

Reaction score
Cookie-boy rules!!

One thing I'm not clear on, so forgive me if I'm prying. Are you still in an institution or have you been released?

BTW, I play a fake Korean made air guitar when I fake play to my favorite 8 track tapes.

:):):):):)

Then it's a fake Cookie-boy cookie:cool:for you.

Cookie-boy

Reaction score
I think you make some good points though you also make some misguided and misinformed. A lot of foreign car companies are produced domestically (more so because of trade agreements than anything...they can avoid some unfair taxes if they do it this way). A lot of American cars are made in Canada and IIRC Mexico. Nothing is truly American anymore and a lot of things aren't foreign....

It's life and it's only going to get worse. Call me nihilistic, but you'll be kicking yourself when we're making shitty guitars for China and watching them have all the fun, bombing everyone around the globe.

No it's not life it's because we've said "That's life" and let it happen. Like we've let all the shit that's happened happen. That's why the country's in the shit it's in. No one cares about anything other than themselves. Tear down the flag of freedom (coz it don't mean jack-shit anymore)and raise the flag of selfish. "The American way!" how many times have I heard that said on this forum. Yeah, well the American way ain't working any more and you'd better believe it baby! Now I don't like them Frenchies but you go to France and what are they all driving? Frickin Frenchie cars, all of them. And what are they eating? Frickin Frenchie food grown in frickin Frenchie France! They're wearin' Frenchie clothes, smokin' Frenchie cigarettes, getting lashed on Frenchie booze and boneing Frenchie pussey which let me tell you is overated. We need to be a bit more Frenchie here my friend and we'd have the whole world with their tongues up our harris!

Cookie-boy

Reaction score
I play in my living room:shock:

Your a dick Cookie boy.......but I love that about you man. Remind me of me!!! I am finding that I am begining to be strangely attracted to you........:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Your clearly a very angry man Cookie with a lot to say and a lot of time to think about what you have to say. You know what man, your right about a lot of stuff man. In cyber space, EVERYONE CAN PLAY LIKE PAGE, HENDRIX AND SRV. WERE ALL RICH LIKE TRUMP AND GATES AND ALL ROCKET SCIENTIST RIGHT!!!

PEACE BRO!!!

WE'RE SINGING FROM THE SAME HYMN SHEETS LEFTY!!! IT'S A COOKIE-BOY COOKIE:cool:FOR YOU!

Latest Threads