FAKE Gibson Slash LP - not seen one like this before!

1959lespaul

Reaction score
The first thing that caught my attention was the Slash scribble. How can slash sign through the bridge? lolz

Latearrival

Reaction score
First thing that caught my eye was the terrible sunburst!

fiveightandten

Reaction score
"so u not seen it and that makes it a fake ??? i am selling it as i see it it was brought from a music teacher comes in case with gibson all over it as does the guitar and comes with manual what more can i say ???.i took pictures etc etc its down to the buyer.if you can prove it a fake show me ive never seen u does it give me the right to judge u ??? no any help would be nice but to just seen email saying fake i find a bit rude.im selling as i see with my eyes as far as i know it all real.send me proof its a fake."
NO TIME WASTERS
NO ONE UNDER 10 FEEDBACK OR YOU WILL BE REMOVED
POSTAGE IS £30 SO DONT MOAN.BUY IT NOW IS £700 ??? NO OK BID AWAY.I ALSO HAVE A MARSHALL AMP AND 2 FOOT PEDALS AND TUNER THAT I WILL ALSO TAKE OFFERS ON AND PLEASE DONT BE SILLY IM 50 NOT 5 YRS OLD AND I KNOW WHAT THERE WORTH TY GL ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK CHEERS KEN.

HI ALL WELL TODAY I HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS IS A COPY.I AS IN ME DO NOT KNOW ONE GUITAR FROM ANOTHER.THE CASE,MANUAL AND GUITAR ALL STATE GIBSON SO THIS IS HOW IT IS ADVERTISED PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME OR ASK ANY QUESTIONS.ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS WHAT I SEE.IT LOOKS VERY NICE.SORRY IF I HAVE MISSED INFORMED YOU.FEEL FREE TO CANCEL YOUR BIDS IF YOU WANT CHEERS AND GOOD LUCK KEN.

50 years old? He sounds like a 10 year old posting from his iphone, while in class trying not to get caught by the teacher. How do people even construct sentences this incomprehensible?

rockstar232007

Reaction score
The HUGE Slash graphic on the top should be the most obvious giveaway!:laugh2:

rjshare

Reaction score
i have been using ebay for probably not far off ten years and yet in all the time i have been using it to buy and sell stuff i have never gone "wow" about any listing that says "wow" in its title!

Tone deaf

Reaction score
You can now buy that exact one-of-a-kind model, in bulk. Same sh*tty silk screen under the bridge, etc. for under $330, on another 'bidding' site. Briefly looking at "Ken's" feedback (to see if I thought this is a case of a real Ken's account being hijacked), I suspect that the account is bogus. Lot's of random items sold at prices that don't reflect reality or practicality. The positive feedback is laughable in that it all seems like generic 'sloganeering" so as to give the viewer (on first glance) a warm fuzzy feeling. Me thinks Ken is an 混蛋

Latest Threads