Fair price on this 1977 LP Custom?

msalama

Reaction score
PS. And to those naysayers thinking there're no good deals out there anymore I can only say that you're just wrong, full stop. That beauty was a steal at that price...

Last edited:

Abozz

Reaction score
For my beauty I have received an offer at the same price that I bought that I have declined. If the point is that you have to wait for someone who does not know the price of what he have or is in a state of need to buy cheap then that is in every business. But its price is the sold items the market guideline.
if you read in reverb that they have sold this year between 4 and 7 thousand but you sell it in 2, well, it's your business. My offer to buy your Norlin custom in 2500 still stands.

Last edited:

msalama

Reaction score
Are you obtuse or something? You keep on yapping about Reverb etcetera and completely ignore that I explicitly said to FORGET those places, because you can't find ANY good deals there.

But hey, talk shite all you want, no skin off my back.

Last edited:

1981 LPC

Reaction score
Could the both of you drop it, pretty please?

Last edited:

KS 5150

Reaction score
Gives me some hope! That’s an amazing find.
It was a lucky find! It had been posted on Kijiji (Canada's Craigslist), in a small town near my city, and I saw it right away, as I had my settings set to see all Gibson ads in the province, not just my city. As a result, I was the 1st to respond, and the seller was kind enough to honour that, as he started to get many more replies, some offering him more than what I bought it for.

Last edited:

InTheEvening

Reaction score
It was a lucky find! It had been posted on Kijiji (Canada's Craigslist), in a small town near my city, and I saw it right away, as I had my settings set to see all Gibson ads in the province, not just my city. As a result, I was the 1st to respond, and the seller was kind enough to honour that, as he started to get many more replies, some offering him more than what I bought it for.
Always such a pleasant surprise to find a good seller, or buyer on there. Makes the whole experience better. Glad they honored your offer. I’ll try changing my Craigslist settings to do that. That’s a great idea!

Latest Threads