Facebook,Myspace or Soundclick??? or...

DRF

Reaction score
Which one would be the best bet. Looking to download a couple songs,pictures,profile what I do in guitars stuff etc.

I would like new aquaintances or old ones particularily females:D to be able to type in my name in a search engine and actually have the space come up.

I've heard facebook has killed myspace but the type of people on facebook does not project a real deep aspect...I mean my cousins are on that playing games. Is Soundclick a good option,how easy would it be for someone to find you with it?.

DRF

Reaction score
Hmmm thanks man. I'm not even seeing Soundclick on that graph...that popular eh?. I guess it comes down to what is more likely to pop your name up on a search engine. Or would soundclick even do that.

Rich

Non sequitur
Reaction score
Facebook is where it's at. MySpace has been dropping over the years and, outside of guitar message boards, I've never heard Soundclick mentioned anywhere. Of course, having a presence on all three couldn't hurt, just use Facebook as the primary network site.

Cas

Reaction score
Facebook is great for its intended purpose to keep in touch and communicate with people you dont on a normal basis. Thats all I use it for.

Myspace is horrible.

Soundclick seems great for music uploads. You can upload music on soundclick and prolly copy and post the link to your facebook wall and all your friends will see it. And if they reply then all their friends will too.

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
facebook is great for what you want. soundclick isn't really a social networking site in the same sense. facebook has great features like IM'ing (FB Chat).

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Myspace. It has all the feature of Twitter and Facebook.

DRF

Reaction score
Myspace. It has all the feature of Twitter and Facebook.
You had to throw a wrench in there eh? :laugh2:

Have you guys tried typing in your own names or someone you know into a search engine?. Which is most likely to bring up the first results. A friend of mine has a band on FB and for the life of me I can't find it.WTF. Thats no good.

Latest Threads