Faber USA Memorial Day sale

Kody

Reaction score
been eying the faber ABR1 conversion kit for sometime now and finally pulled the trigger now that its on sale. I am wanting to get a bone nut installed so I opted for the brass un notched saddles so the tech can notch the saddles and the nut at the same time. I have seen lots of good reviews regarding this kit and the positive changes in sustain and tone so im looking forward to this upfrade to say the least:dude:

Kody

Reaction score
I haven’t noticed a tremendous difference in tone but I really dig the aged nickel and I think the ABR looks better overall. And it being a locking system that doesn’t fall apart during string changes is really nice i

robertoa1a

Reaction score
I purchased a non locking Faber to replace a Nashville bridge on a guitar I never plaid prior to replacement so I don't know the difference in tone. I wanted a ABR bridge with brass saddles and overall good construction. Faber seemed to be it. I would have kind of liked to have heard the difference but didn't have a lot of time.

What bridge did you switch from? The previous one may have similar construction but may have only made a subtle difference. Every bit counts IMO.

Kody

Reaction score
It was a stock Gibson Nashville bridge

Kody

Reaction score
im getting the saddles properly fashioned and some fret work done as well as a good set up done right now. If I am lucky she will be ready tomorrow and I am hoping that will unlock the true potential of the upgrade that so many others have reported. I will update once I get her back and spend some time with it.

Latest Threads