[email protected]#$*%^ Thieves

es345guy

Reaction score
I can't get a job because the only thing I am qualified for is embalming/mortuary tech work and I can't find a job in that area. The other reason is that no matter what I do, I can't even get an interview.

Dave, you sometimes have to get out of your field of expertise. I have been an architect, electrical engineer, truck driver, warehouse worker, pizza chef, bicycle mechanic/salesman, lawn maintenence tech (cut grass), CAD operator, and there is probably a few I cannot remember. I even applied at McDonalds to keep my house which was pretty unsettling considering I PAID a ton of money to earn my degree, graduated at the top of my class, and have 20 years experience in the field of engineering. I would go crazy if i didnt have a job man. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would still work because it is who I am. I will probably never retire either. Keep looking around and dont be afraid or embarrassed to tell people you are out of work. One of the best jobs I ever had, I got through talking to a dude at the checkout line at a grocery store. I had the job with this guy the very next day. I have been hired many times to later learn I was hired not because of a degree or appearance, but because I was enthusiastic about the position and it showed. Good Luck!!

Latest Threads