[email protected]#$*%^ Thieves

lp_junkie

Reaction score
after coating the turd in honey or something to make sure the ants stick around.

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
so no fans of the idea that if kids are raised properly and given morals and figures to respect a lot of them won't turn into robbers and killers? just concentrating on punishment rather than prevention?

in theory, yes.

but the nanny state has taken over. 40% of children are born out of wedlock. >50% of marriages end in divorce. the bottom feeders of society breed at an uncontrolled rate because no one has the balls to pull the plug on Medicaid and let them starve. so they perpetuate the cycle of crime.

i work in an "economically depressed" area (ie: poor trailer welfare trash area) and i have seen these teen moms teaching their bastard children how to shoplift. it is plain sad. but society teaches the scum that "its someone else's fault."

davebag89

Banned
Reaction score
As a poor, welfare trash bottom feeder who had a daughter who was born out of wedlock, I assume that makes me scum too, am I correct?

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
As a poor, welfare trash bottom feeder who had a daughter who was born out of wedlock, I assume that makes me scum too, am I correct?

if you spend your entire life on the dole, are a grandfather when your 30, live in a trailer park and teach your kids how to steal, then yes you are.

it shouldnt be my (forced) responsibility to take care of other people and their indiscretions. if you have children, then YOU take care of them. and if you cant afford them, then DONT have them. thats just being an adult.

Captain Zap

Reaction score
Had a good Friend that was playing a gig in Vegas in the 80’s….. Took a break and when he returned his real 59 was stolen off stage….Now that is crime…..Zap

davebag89

Banned
Reaction score
if you spend your entire life on the dole, are a grandfather when your 30, live in a trailer park and teach your kids how to steal, then yes you are.

it shouldnt be my (forced) responsibility to take care of other people and their indiscretions. if you have children, then YOU take care of them. and if you cant afford them, then DONT have them. thats just being an adult.
Few points for you, I'm on the dole because I have to be to survive, I have no savings, no job, a very basic education and almost no life. Last month my daughter died, 3 weeks before her 3rd birthday, nearly 3 years after her mother died, needless to say, 3 aint the magic number in my eyes. If I am on the dole my whole life it won't be my fault, I apply for every job I see advertised anywhere, I want to work, just no employers have the common decency or courtesy to even give me a chance. I am not scum, I am just incredibly unlucky.

lp_junkie

Reaction score
Dave- there lies the difference, you want to work, and a set of unfortunate circumstances have occurred in your life. The ones that we bitch about don't want to work, are 3d generation welfare and teach their offspring to seek out handouts and breed our next gen criminals.

davebag89

Banned
Reaction score
Dave- there lies the difference, you want to work, and a set of unfortunate circumstances have occurred in your life. The ones that we bitch about don't want to work, are 3d generation welfare and teach their offspring to seek out handouts and breed our next gen criminals.
I apologise for being snappy, I just hate being called a scrounger or scum, I thought that was happening here.

lp_junkie

Reaction score
with the scenario you are in, I can absolutely understand any reaction you choose to have, I am really sorry to hear about your daughter as a parent.

nbeersiii

Banned
Reaction score
Davebag I am so sorry for the loss of you daughter and wife. It is terrible your situation, but keep your head up buddy no matter what things will get better for you. I will keep you in my prayers I couldnt imagine loosing my daughter. I dont think I could keep it together.

River

Reaction score
Davebag I am so sorry for the loss of you daughter and wife. It is terrible your situation, but keep your head up buddy no matter what things will get better for you. I will keep you in my prayers I couldnt imagine loosing my daughter. I dont think I could keep it together.
Anyone who has suffered through the death of a child, or cares about someone who has, should check out: The Compassionate Friends: Home

davebag89

Banned
Reaction score
She wasn't my wife, not yet anyway but I loved her more than anyone or anything I have ever known apart from my daughter.

The Fool On The Hill

Reaction score
Your lucky you live in Texas you guys have that castle law where you can pop any scum bag, piece of shit thief ten yards from your house. I know how you feel man I just got robbed a couple of days ago.

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
Few points for you, I'm on the dole because I have to be to survive, I have no savings, no job, a very basic education and almost no life. Last month my daughter died, 3 weeks before her 3rd birthday, nearly 3 years after her mother died, needless to say, 3 aint the magic number in my eyes. If I am on the dole my whole life it won't be my fault, I apply for every job I see advertised anywhere, I want to work, just no employers have the common decency or courtesy to even give me a chance. I am not scum, I am just incredibly unlucky.

what has happened to you is unfortunate. losing a child is horrible. but for this conversation, as you brought it up, it would appear you might simply be looking for sympathy and using tragic circumstances to justify your position. why cant you get work? are you disabled? are you a felon? in that case, there could be an issue with the system...there is definitely one here in the States. as for your education, here in the States,there are plenty of ways to get work/education experience. and what jobs are you applying for?

i know im gonna get shit for this, but one statement in your post really sticks out to me.

"If I am on the dole my whole life it won't be my fault"

then who's fault is it? the victim mentality is such a cop out.

Jody

Reaction score
so no fans of the idea that if kids are raised properly and given morals and figures to respect a lot of them won't turn into robbers and killers? just concentrating on punishment rather than prevention?

I agree.........BUT
Being a kid today is nothing like it was when I was one......You would get your ass beat back then....EVEN BY TEACHERS....:shock:

davebag89

Banned
Reaction score
what has happened to you is unfortunate. losing a child is horrible. but for this conversation, as you brought it up, it would appear you might simply be looking for sympathy and using tragic circumstances to justify your position. why cant you get work? are you disabled? are you a felon? in that case, there could be an issue with the system...there is definitely one here in the States. as for your education, here in the States,there are plenty of ways to get work/education experience. and what jobs are you applying for?

i know im gonna get shit for this, but one statement in your post really sticks out to me.

"If I am on the dole my whole life it won't be my fault"

then who's fault is it? the victim mentality is such a cop out.
I can't get a job because the only thing I am qualified for is embalming/mortuary tech work and I can't find a job in that area. The other reason is that no matter what I do, I can't even get an interview.

es345guy

Reaction score
Man, I am sorry to hear that about your mom's place. About 4-5 months ago, my 76 year old neighbor was attacked by two teens who unscrewed her front porch light, and waited until she came home. Knocked her to the ground but she is a very tough lady. This happened 2 doors down from me and my neighbor was sitting on his front porch and when he heard her yell, those kids were gone. About a month later she was called to come down to the local precinct where she identified one of the little thugs. Little fu%kers are on their way to being career crimminals. I am just glad my neighbor is ok.

Latest Threads