[email protected]#$*%^ Thieves

Seven

Reaction score
I just found out my Moms house got broke into this morning while she was at church. She's 72 years old and lives alone. She said they broke in the back door and took her computer, jewelry and some other misc stuff. The police came and took some fingerprints and a the usual report. My wife and I live about 5 hours away in North Texas so I can't be there to keep an eye out for her. Just the thought of someone violating my Moms house makes me want to kick some serious fucking ass! Some people are just a waste of skin....

nbeersiii

Banned
Reaction score
I know how you feel brotha, I hate a fuckin theif I think criminals need a harsher punishment in this country. If we started cutting off hands for stealing we would have less of it.

diceman

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
There have been SEVERAL threads around here lately about thieving. Quite the disturbing trend.

Time to buy your mom a shotgun.

80's Rocker

Reaction score
Wow, I am sorry to hear about this. I hate thieves sooo much! I agree that they should make a more harsh punishement for stealing. I have never heard of cutting of somebody's hand for stealing, but I am sure it would definately stop most of it if that were a sentence you could recieve.

I hope they catch the guys and your mom gets her stuff back! Good Luck!

nbeersiii

Banned
Reaction score
They cut limbs off in some middle east countries for stealing.

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about these pieces of shit doing this to your mother. People are getting more desperate in this economy. I've seen it all over NJ and PA. Off with their heads!

Does she have any kind of security system?

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Seven, i really feel for you mate. that feeling of impotency is an absolute bitch, and i sincerely hope your ma is ok and recovers from the shock.

also, i never thought i'd see an american (i presume, nbeersiii?) advocating Sharia law...

lp_junkie

Reaction score
Screw cutting off hands, I say we go for heads in public on the courthouse square.

You want a deterrent to crime, make the penalty so severe that it is not worth the risk of getting caught.

Seven

Reaction score
Screw cutting off hands, I say we go for heads in public on the courthouse square.

You want a deterrent to crime, make the penalty so severe that it is not worth the risk of getting caught.

I've always thought we should bring back public hangings. I think anyone seeing that would think twice about a life of crime...

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Seven, i really feel for you mate. that feeling of impotency is an absolute bitch, and i sincerely hope your ma is ok and recovers from the shock.

also, i never thought i'd see an american (i presume, nbeersiii?) advocating Sharia law...

We're not advocating legalized rape or killing gays, but punishing thieves.

lp_junkie

Reaction score
The big oak tree in front of ours was used for hangings up until the State took the responsibility for all executions over. I think the last hanging here was in the early 1900's. Upper limb still has rope marks.

River

Reaction score
I've always thought we should bring back public hangings. I think anyone seeing that would think twice about a life of crime...
Floggings, public hangings, how 'bout drawing and quartering? Might draw and quarter a few innocents in the process, but what the hell?

I really wish you guys were joking. I thought y'all thought Sharia law was barbaric.

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
There have been SEVERAL threads around here lately about thieving. Quite the disturbing trend.

Time to buy your mom a shotgun.

They cut limbs off in some middle east countries for stealing.

We're not advocating legalized rape or killing gays, but punishing thieves.

still part of Sharia, man. interesting seeing all these responses. even the most crazy right wingers (i.e. glenn beck) have opinionated that what separates the west from the "ignorant" east is we DON'T do all this stuff.

lp_junkie

Reaction score
Using Religion as law is what I find barbaric, but absolute measures to deter theft and violent crimes is not unthinkable, we for all our so called "enlightenment" are no better than the first man, we are just more effecient in all our tasks including killing.

The only thing the criminals understand is harsh punishment, not 3-5 years or probation, Hug a thug programs do not work, which is why the recidivism (repeat offender/return to prison) rate is near 80%.

I worked for 8 years in LE and Criminal Justice in many different roles- Probation Officer, Corrections Officer, Police Officer and nothing strikes the fear into the thugs than a possibility of real punishment.

snaredrum

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
so no fans of the idea that if kids are raised properly and given morals and figures to respect a lot of them won't turn into robbers and killers? just concentrating on punishment rather than prevention?

lp_junkie

Reaction score
Parenting has become a joke 1/2 of them aren't smart enough to provide an example of moral or ethical behavior.

We have entire segments of the population that feel "entitled" whether it's a handout from .gov or stealing your stuff because the system has gone soft, when prison was bad the numbers in custody were low because you knew going to jail was not what you wanted.

Now for some it's a way to get 3 hots and a cot without any responsibilities.

lonewolf

Reaction score
Throwing a bucket of Fire Ants on the thief, would be a good secular choise.

Latest Threads