F/S - Gibson Premium Soft Case

ThisGuy

Reaction score
On Hold - Sale Pending

I am selling an as-new Gibson Premium Soft Case which came with my 2018 LP Faded. The case has never been used save for transportation home from the shop when the guitar was purchased new, and has occupied space in the mancave closet since. There are no wear marks, scuffs, scratches, or funny smells. All straps, handles, bosses, zippers and hardware are in as-new condition. The only sign of use is a very light guitar-shaped imprint in the inner fleece lining from it's original shipment from the manufacturer to the store where I bought it. Please see photos below.

If you're looking at this you probably already know how nice these cases are. It is semi-rigid with very good neck support, has a good sized zipper pocket on the front, plush padded handle and straps, and a deeply lined and padded interior.

Asking $85 shipped within the lower 48, Continental US. I am happy to ship elsewhere at additional cost with an agreed quote. I can ship via USPS or UPS at your discretion. I'm also amenable to local pickup (with discount) at my location in Southern California, 91010. PayPal Accepted.

This is my first time selling on MLP, but as a seller's reference I would be happy to supply my handle for Ebay, where I've sold since the year 2000 with 100% positive feedback.

The Epi Custom Pro Koa guitar pictured below is not included - It was just near to hand to use as an example while I was taking photos. I also have a Road Runner molded Les Paul hardshell case in new condition available if interested.

DSCF0008.JPGDSCF0010.JPGDSCF0011.JPGDSCF0012.JPGDSCF0013.JPGDSCF0014.JPGDSCF0015.JPGDSCF0016.JPGDSCF0017.JPGDSCF0018.JPGDSCF0019.JPGDSCF0024.JPG

Last edited:

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
@ThisGuy I'll take it for $85 shipped to Michigan. PM me and we'll work out the details. :cheers2:
Been wanting one of these for a while.