F/S Gibson Custom Shop 336 Leroy Parnell

SOUL

Reaction score
Foe sale 336 Leroy Parnell bowling ball black, one of the most soulful guitars, with a neck shape like the Rossingtons, very rare, Gibson said less than 40 were made, I am offering it here on the forum for $2400, you cover shipping, PM for pics.

Thanks

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
If they are over 2MB you have to resize them, which is a PITA for some folks. Bigger PITA if you are posting via phone.
It's also a fact that ads with pics sell better, and it's a PIA for me to give my email and do the leg work. I agree, it sucks from the phone, but if I'm selling, I take the 5 min. it takes to email myself the pic to the computer and then post it here.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
It's also a fact that ads with pics sell better, and it's a PIA for me to give my email and do the leg work. I agree, it sucks from the phone, but if I'm selling, I take the 5 min. it takes to email myself the pic to the computer and then post it here.
I dont disagree with you there. But not everyone is real computer savvy. My dad for instance..good luck with anything internet related with him. He doesn't even text.

PierM

Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a community, we are also here to help other users doing the right choice. (if needed)

Id never trust a seller with a similar approach. (and sorry cant believe you cant post a bunch of pics, somewhere, in 2019).

XpensiveWino

Reaction score
My guess is if you really want the guitar, you'll ask.

This is a pretty niche guitar, it's not like it's one of the tens of reissues/trads/standards out there. One of those without a picture, sure, probably less chance to sell.

I suspect a buyer and seller will figure it out on this one. Weird how much people care about other people's business. (myself included, I guess, now that I've chimed in...)

SOUL

Reaction score
Hi Guys

some people are not as technical as others, if any one would like to call me my cell is 504 782 4063, This indeed is a very rare one, and at this price well all can say whoever gets it will have a treasure. More pics on request

Thanks

Attachments