F/S 2013 R9 Wheat Burst

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
Part of a 25 guitar run for Guitar Center, this is what's called Wheat Burst for the color. It's tea with a hint of red.

Made to all 2013 specs (hide glue, no trussrod, custombuckers, correct dye, single piece rosewood, etc..)

Neck is around . 905 (I don't have a funcitonal caliper at moment) and weight per the spec sheet I saved is 9lbs 2oz but doesn't feel it at all.

This was from the website 8yrs ago, and I didn't weigh it so but to me it doesn't feel like a 9lb LP.

Comfortable neck to play, very little shoulder, nice output on the pickups, not brash at all.

I have the COA, the tags, the spare switchplate cover which doesn't have Gibson Custom on it, and it includes a brown reissue lifton case with all hard clasps (none of the useless hinged ones).

Price $3895 PP fees and CONUS shipping INCLUDED AT THIS PRICE

No Trades, No Canada or International

PM me with questions.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

bblooz

Reaction score
Nice - GLWS!

FYI, it does have a truss rod, just not the sleeve that goes around it like the modern production models.

LocoTex

Reaction score
That's the kind of flame i like! Can't stand the straight line figuring, give me that squiggly stuff!

ExNihilo

Reaction score
Hey, I am in Canada and was wondering if you would trade for . . . oh wait . . . sorry.

;)

Seriously, that is a beautiful guitar.

Latest Threads