F(_)CK F(_)CK F(_)CK F(_)CK F(_)CK

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
What is this PRS you type of?

s a r c a s m
Spy Photo thread. I dunno, a few weeks ago they released some limited edition LP copy. Now the John Mayer strat copy, with a tele copy up next. Personally I don't understand why they are copying others' guitars now with their headstock and bird inlays.
HA! Missed my quasi secret subliminal sarcasm disclaimer, now in yellow.

Roxy13

Reaction score
HA! Missed my quasi secret subliminal sarcasm disclaimer, now in yellow.
I definitely did. I think I have an ear infection but that doesn't affect my eyes I should hope. I am dizzy though and feeling really blah. And that pain that keeps coming that feels like someone is shoving metal skewers through my ear.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
I definitely did. I think I have an ear infection but that doesn't affect my eyes I should hope. I am dizzy though and feeling really blah. And that pain that keeps coming that feels like someone is shoving metal skewers through my ear.
I'm still on the mend after my mystery flu or not. Hearing is still borked, coughing fits come and go.

I also wonder if those accessing via smartphone can even see my occasional smartass sort of hidden wordage.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I'm still on the mend after my mystery flu or not. Hearing is still borked, coughing fits come and go.
That's the weird part. No flu, cold, sinus infection or seasonal allergies. On Monday my ear felt all clogged up and my hearing was poor. That continued into Tuesday and then Tuesday night those off and on sharp pains started. Today earlier when I was playing guitar I literally fell over on the couch from the dizziness. So now I'm sitting here being a sour puss and hoping the doctor can see me tomorrow.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Listen, I hate to speculate so maybe it's time to clear the air here. All I know is you handed me one drink and the next thing I remember is coming to in the backseat of my car out by the airport at one in the afternoon missing a pair of cuffs and a set of jumper cables , with two hundred extra bucks in my pocket, and my aim was really off when I went to take a piss. Care to explain, woman?

:laugh2:
I see your memory has got worse Caleb :laugh2:

It was the drink you gave me but I was not thirsty. Next thing I knew, you asked if I wanted to go to the Crucible (google it lol), some club you always wanted to go to. You wanted some fun and thought you'd show me how to party in DC.

Oh my :laugh2: Never been to one of those before.

You asked to be cuffed, which I obliged, who could say no to that. I think you left them attached to that pole in the club.
Guys, this guy can really pole dance well. No kidding.

The jumper cables you took out of your car. You said you felt kinky, but never knew what you meant. You disappeared when you got back into the club, until I saw you later, with your hair kind of frizzy and holding only one of those high heel shoes :laugh2:

The money is a mystery as well.

But wow, we had a good time. DC opened up my eyes and you are a blast to go out with! :laugh2:
:naughty:

I need my crayons...
:rofl:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Edro needs a full 64 set of crayolas and some headphones with the Mickey Mouse Club theme song turned waaaaay up loud.

Just face the window and look at the pretty bird, Edro. It will all be okay.

LP121

Reaction score
Edro needs a full 64 set of crayolas and some headphones with the Mickey Mouse Club theme song turned waaaaay up loud.

Just face the window and look at the pretty bird, Edro. It will all be okay.
And don't lick the windows.:cool2:

Reactions: ehb

NRBQ

Reaction score
Man I've had enough of this thread, I'm going to hold my breath until the mods pull this thread. OK here goes, holding strong....

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Oh, how I loved those ...

Edit: Just occurred to me my first Windows PC was only good for 16 colors. I can still smell those wonderful Crayolas ...
Which just reminded me of a few ancient PC files I still have. A Paint drawing I created in 1995 on a Windows 3.1 laptop PC with a miserably tiny LCD. I just had to convert from its original .bmp. Seems I cannot post the .bmp. ??

Farts and dog sh!t always amuse. Seems to fit this thread perfectly:

LAKEDOG.jpg

FileInfo.JPG