F(_)CK F(_)CK F(_)CK F(_)CK F(_)CK

Caleb

Reaction score
Well it was hot as hell, what can I say.
But then I sat in that wet spot in your car seat . And what an excuse you came up with.
Uh huh :laugh2:

You drive pretty well in heels though.
Listen, I hate to speculate so maybe it's time to clear the air here. All I know is you handed me one drink and the next thing I remember is coming to in the backseat of my car out by the airport at one in the afternoon missing a pair of cuffs and a set of jumper cables , with two hundred extra bucks in my pocket, and my aim was really off when I went to take a piss. Care to explain, woman?

:laugh2:

Roxy13

Reaction score
Listen, I hate to speculate so maybe it's time to clear the air here. All I know is you handed me one drink and the next thing I remember is coming to in the backseat of my car out by the airport at one in the afternoon missing a pair of cuffs and a set of jumper cables , with two hundred extra bucks in my pocket, and my aim was really off when I went to take a piss. Care to explain, woman?

Don't mess with Harmony!

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

I see your memory has got worse Caleb :laugh2:

It was the drink you gave me but I was not thirsty. Next thing I knew, you asked if I wanted to go to the Crucible (google it lol), some club you always wanted to go to. You wanted some fun and thought you'd show me how to party in DC.

Oh my :laugh2: Never been to one of those before.

You asked to be cuffed, which I obliged, who could say no to that. I think you left them attached to that pole in the club.
Guys, this guy can really pole dance well. No kidding.

The jumper cables you took out of your car. You said you felt kinky, but never knew what you meant. You disappeared when you got back into the club, until I saw you later, with your hair kind of frizzy and holding only one of those high heel shoes :laugh2:

The money is a mystery as well.

But wow, we had a good time. DC opened up my eyes and you are a blast to go out with! :laugh2:

Roxy13

Reaction score
What is this PRS you type of?

s a r c a s m
Spy Photo thread. I dunno, a few weeks ago they released some limited edition LP copy. Now the John Mayer strat copy, with a tele copy up next. Personally I don't understand why they are copying others' guitars now with their headstock and bird inlays.