Explorer love!

jlb32

Reaction score
This thread should be moved to "Other Gibsons".

Why should it be removed when a Gibson is involved in the post?? I know this is Les Pauls but come on, are you guys really that picky?

efstop

Premium Member
Reaction score
My ex said my Explorer was ugly. Didn't change her mind when I told her, "This was the future in 1958!"
:rolleyes:

jlb32

Reaction score
Why post about the subject of the thread when you can pick at the category it is in?

If you are not interested in the post then move on IMO.

If you are that worried about the category the post is in, over the subject, then why are you even here? Bored maybe?

JohnnyPhatsaqs

Reaction score
While I am an ESP fan, and have owned a proper ESP KH-2 for some years now, there is something magic about a Gibson Explorer natural. Silver hardware preferred.

jstarr823

Starr Guitar Works
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why post about the subject of the thread when you can pick at the category it is in?

If you are that worried about the category the post is in, over the subject, then why are you even here? Bored maybe?
Someone took the time to create the different forum categories for the sake of more efficient browsing, searching, etc. Pretty simple concept.

Slashperryburst

Reaction score
Love explorers, hate the cases. Briefly owned an explorer years ago, but after experiencing what it was like lugging that case around all day before rehearsals, I got rid of it. Once was enough.

Maybe if you ask really nicely, the mods will let you keep this thread here. But this is the only one. A limited edition thread, if you will.

Fast forward a couple of months and someone else posts a thread about explorers here and you go nuts because the mods said no more explorer threads could be made here, and yet here was another. The indignity. Oh! Oh, the humanity!

Mockbel

Reaction score

Friday is coming :)

PierM

Premium Member
Reaction score
Love explorers, hate the cases. Briefly owned an explorer years ago, but after experiencing what it was like lugging that case around all day before rehearsals, I got rid of it. Once was enough.
I know that feeling. I have one, from my old metal days, and that huge case was a real ankle crusher. A pain in the ass for everyone moving along its path lol!

Now it’s grabbing dust, since 1998. Wondering if my house would collapse if i’d move that s...t.:rofl:

JohnnyPhatsaqs

Reaction score
I know that feeling. I have one, from my old metal days, and that huge case was a real ankle crusher. A pain in the ass for everyone moving along its path lol!

Now it’s grabbing dust, since 1998. Wondering if my house would collapse if i’d move that s...t.:rofl:

What is that case on the far right?